The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Platopus
:s-smilie: I hope you're right

Thank you. Do universities ever confirm places in error? And if it was an accident, could they retract it?

No they can't retract it - it's a contract now.

(And they haven't made a mistake anyway.)
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I assure you, no mistake has been made.

Do you have any module choices to make? I know for natsci you'll have some options to decide upon within the tripos.

Nope, all modules are compulsory and there's no choices for philosophy in year one.

Original post by jneill
No they can't retract it - it's a contract now.

(And they haven't made a mistake anyway.)

Ok. Great. They're stuck with me now.
Original post by physicsmaths
Y is TSR so broken.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because, Results Day. (I expected worse tbf)
Nope, all modules are compulsory and there's no choices for philosophy in year one.

Any in particular you looking forward to?
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Any in particular you looking forward to?

Oh all if it if I actually am in. But I don't want to let myself hope for another 1 hour and 40 minutes until I get my results and can be sure.
Oh all if it if I actually am in. But I don't want to let myself hope for another 1 hour and 40 minutes until I get my results and can be sure.

Jneill is right when he says it isn't a mistake. I know it's stressful and everything but people who've actually not met their offer are gonna hate you if you keep speculating
Original post by tomfailinghelp
Jneill is right when he says it isn't a mistake. I know it's stressful and everything but people who've actually not met their offer are gonna hate you if you keep speculating

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I'm going to be quiet now, I promise.
Original post by Zacken
Track updated, I'm in.

Congratulations man!!!
I made it!!! A*A*A despite getting a C on the English paper (May I take this opportunity to thank Jesus for last year's UMS). Any French and/or ab initio German MML peeps here?

Confession: My French essay needed to be 440 words max but it was over 600 and after I'd cut it down I truly thought they wouldn't be able to read the paper at all... I worried in vain!
Hope everyone else is happy with their results too! :3
Original post by C0balt
No no I can't ****

:popout:
How long will it take the college to respond after I send them my ums scores? Cos I'm really not sure I can handle much more waiting.
Original post by EnglishMuon
@Serine Soul 1 step closer to that sock monkey :wink: very lucky to get S1S literally just with the help of you people.

PM me your colours :wink:
Original post by Serine Soul

Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssss, dw I'll show you how to get to tescos :wink:
Original post by smartalan73
How long will it take the college to respond after I send them my ums scores? Cos I'm really not sure I can handle much more waiting.

It depends. Might be today (last year my son heard just after lunchtime), or maybe tomorrow. Not too long...
I love you all. I love you. Oh my god. All that work for this moment. Oh my god

Congrats enaayrah :smile:
PM me your colours

Nearly too cryptic for me...

Original post by C0balt

Congrats both of you!

:party::party::party::party:
Original post by C0balt

did you get it?!

edit: congrats :biggrin:
Reply 3378
My track hasn't updated my status for cambridge (I got 1,2 instead of 1,1 STEP) what should I do?
Shoukd i send my dos a chocolate for accepting me.
I reckon the marvellous cadbury bars will do it.

Latest

Trending

Trending