The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

My track said I got in, but I received an email telling me that it was a mistake, yet the offer still stands...
Not sure how to feel.
Track hasnt updated for my Firm but says i got into my Insurance...
got my grades.. missed my firm but still says im not rejected
Original post by Nirgilis
It would mean re-taking Year 13?

i am thinking of doing upper sixth again
Original post by ToastiestZombie
What you getting lad? Answer carefully, meal deals are serious business.

Hoison Duck wrap with sweet chili crisps and an orange juice ! :wink:
Original post by lolkenneth12
i am an overseas student
I think i will email them
idk what can i say ?

Be more proactive . Give them a call or otherwise you will get no where today. It's dog eat dog for places so you need to be proactive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HassanAftab
Should I call my department at uni or generally the admissions office? (I called the admissions last time)

There should be a rule for giving decisions by 18th August. Those in clearing also don't take a interest in you unless you're in clearing :frown:
I'm so worried :/

Call admissions and be very clear you want an answer as to when you'll hear back. Out of interest which uni is it?
I have another hour before I leave for the dreaded walk to school.

I don't even know what to expect anymore considering law has shocked me
Original post by badaman

Call them and ask when you'll get an update.
Original post by User57
Does anyone know how to go about applying to accommodation for an insurance offer? Any help appreciated.

What does their website say?

Original post by Will2610
Does having your place confirmed mean you got in ????

If it says Unconditional ? :smile:

Original post by Effie14
My track said I got in, but I received an email telling me that it was a mistake, yet the offer still stands...
Not sure how to feel.

Which uni?

Original post by badaman

:console:
thank you!!
Original post by Geoffthesheep
What does a small circle next to the letter A signify ob mynresults paper. Is it just an A.

Please can anyone help
Original post by 1004v
I got in! Idk what my grades are yet but apparently I exceeded my offer (AAB). It doesn't feel real yet. :bigsmile:

How do you know if youve exceeded your offer before you get your results? Wll done though, I also got into my firm :smile:
I wouldn't "insist". Don't think that would help your cause. Track updates all day long and they are also waiting to see how many laces they have - some people will reject the places they have been offered. I'd call department

Original post by HassanAftab
Should I call my department at uni or generally the admissions office? (I called the admissions last time)

There should be a rule for giving decisions by 18th August. Those in clearing also don't take a interest in you unless you're in clearing :frown:
I'm so worried :/
I got into Edinburgh!! Still don't know my results but I'm so happy!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's the average grade rise from as to a levels
Original post by Effie14
Not sure how to feel.

Call them and ask them what on earth is going on, if they changed your track they should honour that really.
I have not met my offer, however, my firm still shows CF, should I give them a call or just wait ?
Original post by claireestelle
Call admissions and be very clear you want an answer as to when you'll hear back. Out of interest which uni is it?

Yes ringing but why hasnt it updated yet? eeek
Original post by Nirgilis
What does their website say?

If it says Unconditional ? :smile:

Which uni?

:console:

It does say unconditional
Who else is waiting for the universities' decisions???:unimpressed::unimpressed::dots:

Quick Reply

Latest