Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Will they still accept me?

applied to aston for international business and economics
offer: ABB
i got : ABC + A* in extended project
- i saw the course was in clearing for BBB, does this mean im in?
Wait and see what tracks says it depends if they'll accept points equivalents or if a C is too low for them.
Original post by fizzwizz2016
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Hi,

I can't make any offers or guarantees from TSR, but i would suggest you remain positive, as you mentioned you meet / exceed the required tariff points, unfortunately you'll have to sit tight and wait and see.

Good luck!
Josh
Original post by aston university
hi,

i can't make any offers or guarantees from tsr, but i would suggest you remain positive, as you mentioned you meet / exceed the required tariff points, unfortunately you'll have to sit tight and wait and see.

Good luck!
Josh

i just called up!!

I got in!!!

See you in september, cant stop crying
i just called up!!

I got in!!!

See you in september, cant stop crying

Awesome!

See you in September mate. :smile:

Josh
Reply 5
Original post by Aston University
Hi,

I can't make any offers or guarantees from TSR, but i would suggest you remain positive, as you mentioned you meet / exceed the required tariff points, unfortunately you'll have to sit tight and wait and see.

Good luck!
Josh

Hi, I have just received my A level results and got CCC in Biology, chemistry and psychology. I had formed Aston university for Pharmacy and have missed my offer. Track hasn't updated anything yet, do I stand a chance of getting a place?
Original post by hugo13
Hi, I have just received my A level results and got CCC in Biology, chemistry and psychology. I had formed Aston university for Pharmacy and have missed my offer. Track hasn't updated anything yet, do I stand a chance of getting a place?

Hi sorry to hear that,

You'll have to wait for UCAS track to update and see if you've been given a place, which course did you apply for?

Josh
Reply 7
Hi sorry to hear that,

You'll have to wait for UCAS track to update and see if you've been given a place, which course did you apply for?

Josh

I applied for Pharmacy.
Thanks
Original post by hugo13
I applied for Pharmacy.
Thanks

Hi Hugo,

Pharmacy is clearing at BBB so i wouldn't be too optimistic, however you may still be made an offer for one of our foundation programmes, best course of action is to call our conformation hotline now you have your grades. It's the same as our clearing number 0121 204 4444 just make sure to select the appropriate line when prompted.

Good luck

Josh
Reply 9
Hi Hugo,

Pharmacy is clearing at BBB so i wouldn't be too optimistic, however you may still be made an offer for one of our foundation programmes, best course of action is to call our conformation hotline now you have your grades. It's the same as our clearing number 0121 204 4444 just make sure to select the appropriate line when prompted.

Good luck

Josh

I've been on hold to that hotline for about half an hour but haven't had an answer yet. What exactly is a Foundation course?
Original post by hugo13
I've been on hold to that hotline for about half an hour but haven't had an answer yet. What exactly is a Foundation course?

Hi,

Sorry to hear about that, we take over 9000 calls on this day alone, keep trying and you'll get through.

Our Foundation Programmes are an additional pre-entry year course which will give support to students who fell short of their entry requirements. Passing the foundation programme at 40% or above with any additional required qualifications allows for guaranteed entry onto the course of your choice from the related school of study.

Good luck

Josh
Reply 11
Hi,

Sorry to hear about that, we take over 9000 calls on this day alone, keep trying and you'll get through.

Our Foundation Programmes are an additional pre-entry year course which will give support to students who fell short of their entry requirements. Passing the foundation programme at 40% or above with any additional required qualifications allows for guaranteed entry onto the course of your choice from the related school of study.

Good luck

Josh

Thanks, can I not explain entenuating circumstances for not meeting the grades for Pharmacy? My grandfather who I was very close to had end stage lung disease and my head was all over the place at that time. I can provide proof including a death certificate and a doctor's letter as proof if need be? Thanks
me again. they accepted me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest