The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

The "I just got in to UEA!!!!" thread.

Got accepted for Business, Finance & Economics with AAC instead of ABB, so that's a relief. What are you all doing?

Scroll to see replies

Dentistry at UCL Or KCL

Accepted into both, the prince of all saiyans would be proud.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
DOES THIS MEAN I GOT ACCEPTED

Dear Mr MalcolmCongratulations! Your place at University of East Anglia (UEA) to study Biomedicine, C930 has been confirmed. Subject to you meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions* you’ll begin the course on 26 September 0016 with a point of entry 1.If the university or college listed above was your insurance choice, your firm choice application has been unsuccessful. If you believe your firm choice should have accepted you, please contact the university or college immediately.
Reply 3
Checked UCAS, got invited to do English lit with a foundation year. Unsure if I should or not. Will have a look at whats out there
Original post by psychordan
DOES THIS MEAN I GOT ACCEPTED

Dear Mr MalcolmCongratulations! Your place at University of East Anglia (UEA) to study Biomedicine, C930 has been confirmed. Subject to you meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions* you’ll begin the course on 26 September 0016 with a point of entry 1.If the university or college listed above was your insurance choice, your firm choice application has been unsuccessful. If you believe your firm choice should have accepted you, please contact the university or college immediately.

They couldn't be more clear, congrats
Reply 5
I GOT IN!!! I CANT STOP CRYING I AM SO HAPPY ALL THE **** WAS WORTH IT!! Studying ecology in september!!!!
Well done everyone gaining a place at UEA this morning!

A few fun things you can do to celebrate your success. For a start, we've four new cover photographs for Facebook that you can use to tell the world about your success. Head this way to get one.

mut1065098647255462903.png

Also Put Yourself In The Picture at www.heyuea.com for something quirky!
Original post by Vividly clear
Dentistry at UCL Or KCL

Accepted into both, the prince of all saiyans would be proud.

How come you have offers from both?
Original post by Isinglass
How come you have offers from both?

Firm and insurance, like I met the offers for both
Congrats everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vividly clear
Firm and insurance, like I met the offers for both

Which means that Track should show that your firm is now Unconditional. It doesn't mean that you get to choose which one you go to. Your insurance is now redundant.
Original post by Isinglass
Which means that Track should show that your firm is now Unconditional. It doesn't mean that you get to choose which one you go to. Your insurance is now redundant.

The entry requirements for my Insurance where higher.

I only picked my firm because my mother works there :smile: but yeah I got an email from UCL saying I met their offer.
Original post by Jack652
Got accepted for Business, Finance & Economics with AAC instead of ABB, so that's a relief. What are you all doing?

I haven't done my A2's yet but I saw you post on another thread about your results, congratulations on being accepted! :biggrin: I'm sure you'll love UEA - I loved looking round it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Abby3112
I haven't done my A2's yet but I saw you post on another thread about your results, congratulations on being accepted! :biggrin: I'm sure you'll love UEA - I loved looking round it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers mate x
Original post by Jack652

Well done! That's what I do for my course, and it's a really good course!
Reply 15
I got in for English Literature with BCE instead of AAB - I can't even describe the shock I felt when I logged into UCAS Track. I actually cried!
Reply 16
Original post by mobbsy91
Well done! That's what I do for my course, and it's a really good course!

Thanks mate, how many people do the course in your year if I may ask?
Original post by Jack652
Thanks mate, how many people do the course in your year if I may ask?

Not that many actually do the specific course, however, the modules are ones which loads of people do in first year... Obviously Economics and Maths & Stats are with everyone who does Economics, and the Business and the Accounting & Finance are done with the Business degree students...
Got accepted for mathematics with A*AB :smile:
OMG! I was supposed to get AAB for MPharm but they accepted me with BBC... I cried of shock!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending