The Student Room Group

My ucas hasn't updated yet

I have checked my UCAS but nothing has changed, I know it might take time but shouldn't the grades of my current studies be updated?

I have changed courses at my uni in the last few days but I still would have expected an update?
Original post by JaffaNeko
I have checked my UCAS but nothing has changed, I know it might take time but shouldn't the grades of my current studies be updated?

I have changed courses at my uni in the last few days but I still would have expected an update?

If you have your grades, call them up :yep:
Reply 2
I haven't received mine yet though.

Just stay calm and wait till you have your results you may be a near miss and they are considering you.
what did you need for your firm
I haven't received mine yet though.

Then when you get your results, call up the Uni straight away :yep:
Reply 5
well I changed the course I wanted to be because I know I wouldn't meet the conditions, so the college said they where going to give me another offer for a different course. This new course only requires me to have 120 ucs points, but i haven't got my results so I have no idea what Iv'e got aha
well I changed the course I wanted to be because I know I wouldn't meet the conditions, so the college said they where going to give me another offer for a different course. This new course only requires me to have 120 ucs points, but i haven't got my results so I have no idea what Iv'e got aha

Go get your results then!!!
Reply 7
I can't go and collect them.
I can't go and collect them.

why not? can someone else ? Can you contact your school and ask for them
Reply 9
Im having the same issue but i cant pick up my grades as its a ual grade
Reply 10
Original post by tangerkin
Im having the same issue but i cant pick up my grades as its a ual grade

It's confusing and stressful at the same time aha. Because I could go i though they would update on ucas but it hasn't happened yet.

Quick Reply

Latest