The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ColossalAtom
Was Edexcel Maths non-calculator or calculator easier to you guys?

Non calculator :smile:
what time can you go and get your results? is it different for each school or something??
Original post by hbgeorgie
what time can you go and get your results? is it different for each school or something??

From 9 usually, but sometimes your school can specify a particular time they want you to come and collect.

different for every school, check your school's website? most put the arrangements for results day up
personally i'll be going in at 9 although i'm going in at 11 today for my admaths results :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
different for every school, check your school's website? most put the arrangements for results day up
personally i'll be going in at 9 although i'm going in at 11 today for my admaths results :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck with your admaths
why is everyone always so vexed about the edexcel maths grade boundaries? swear it's all over tsr 😂😂
Original post by Waveyalex
How u doing bro been a while lol I'm just starting to panic even more now cos some ppl are saying this year will be sky gbs like 135+ for an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm ok :smile: wbu?

Im panicking too :frown: just try and stay calm, there's not much we can do now :redface:
6 days for grade boundaries release
7 days for results

Each school is different, yes. My school, for example, say 9:30-11:30am but some schools may be 9 or 10. I recommend checking your school website for details.

Usually it's 9am but it's different for every school so check on your school website
If you know, what degree courses are some of you guys planning on doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully a Law degree but it depends if I get the right grades in GCSEs which will allow me to do my chosen A-level subjects.
Original post by AceOfSpade
Good luck with your admaths

Wait are you talking the ocr FSMQ? We can get those results TODAY?
How???
Just wondering is anyone here going to the Cambridge Summer school this Sunday-Wednesday?
I thought if anyone on here was going they would be in this thread. :smile:
If you are I'm doing maths what are you doing?
Original post by hamza772000
I'm ok :smile: wbu?

Im panicking too :frown: just try and stay calm, there's not much we can do now :redface:

yh im not to bad tbh and safe
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I'd say around the same, 95. If not a mark or two lower or higher but due to the difficulty of it I don't think we'll see any huge changes.

wat about for an A considering last year was 125 2014-133 and 2013 131 and 2012 was 128 ?
wat about for an A considering last year was 125 2014-133 and 2013 131 and 2012 was 128 ?

I'd say this year it'll go up, maybe to 128-130 because of the difficulty of some of the A+ grade questions
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Each school is different, yes. My school, for example, say 9:30-11:30am but some schools may be 9 or 10. I recommend checking your school website for details.

My school says 8am onwards :smile: I kind of want to go as early as possible as I think it would help avoid a huge crowd when opening results
@Vanilla Cupcake how did you get on?
Original post by jazz_xox_
My school says 8am onwards :smile: I kind of want to go as early as possible as I think it would help avoid a huge crowd when opening results

I'm probably gonna do the same for that reason... and because my brain won't be able to cope with the wait

Latest