The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Firm rejected, but I got into Brighton. Help! I don't know what to do know.

I got my firm in Leeds rejected, and I had my heart at Leeds.

I'm in brighton now and I know that there's no accommodation left for me.

How are the people in Brighton? I have no idea what to do. Can someone please help me. How is it there?
Original post by ZHguy

How are the people in Brighton? I have no idea what to do. Can someone please help me. How is it there?

Contact Brighton
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by ZHguy

Brighton is awesome.
They will support you in finding accommodation if they haven't got any left. Their website should have information on that for you.

Try to remember why you applied there in the first place. What drew you there?

Sorry about Leeds but this is a new opportunity!
Original post by ZHguy

Brighton is a great place! The people are warm and friendly, and the beach is huge!
Reply 4
Original post by Neostigmine
Brighton is awesome.
They will support you in finding accommodation if they haven't got any left. Their website should have information on that for you.

Try to remember why you applied there in the first place. What drew you there?

Sorry about Leeds but this is a new opportunity!

Hopefully I'll be sorted with accommodation. I applied to Brighton because I knew I would be happy there if Leeds rejected me. Today's been such a stressful day as I've been out of country and received my results late as well and have no idea how I got those grades. But I got my results, and I should be grateful that Brighton accepted me. I'm just worried about my future, will investment banks give me an internship in my penultimate year when I'm competing against Russell group students, etc. Also, Leeds gave about three thousand extra a year for lower income students like me.

Original post by Mystic Mog
Brighton is a great place! The people are warm and friendly, and the beach is huge!

I know I'll like Brighton, I just need a few things sorted out.
What course have you got in to for Brighton?

Is it the same course as for Leeds and is it a course you really want to do? What was it about Leeds that you were so set on?

I think Brighton is a great place and somewhere many people will find easy to fit in. However, you'll need think about whether the place offers you what you want
If you still haven't secured your accommodation yet you will need to contact the accommodation office ([email protected] or 01273644100)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending