The Student Room Group

City Clearing

Hi! I got BBB, I want to do Investment and Financial Risk Management at Cass. I've been trying their Clearing hotline but it doesn't seem to be working. Anyone got any tips? Should I even bother?
Original post by mrchemistry
Hi! I got BBB, I want to do Investment and Financial Risk Management at Cass. I've been trying their Clearing hotline but it doesn't seem to be working. Anyone got any tips? Should I even bother?

Have you managed to get through? Keep trying, better to try than to not! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Have you managed to get through? Keep trying, better to try than to not! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got through! They took my details and said if I don't hear back before midday tomorrow I should assume I've been unsuccessful. But I'm applying for remarks :frown: so by the time I get the remarks back the places could be gone!
Original post by mrchemistry
I got through! They took my details and said if I don't hear back before midday tomorrow I should assume I've been unsuccessful. But I'm applying for remarks :frown: so by the time I get the remarks back the places could be gone!

Great! Aw well I really hope you're successful! Best of luck :h: please don't worry too much :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest