The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lnux
Thank you PQ you have been very helpful to me so far..

What details do you need aside from which uni I am applying to? Do you need my details i.e. UCAS Personal ID etc?

Just the university :yes:
I got A*A*B holy sh*t much better than I expected! (A* Maths, B Further Maths, A* Business)
Original post by ImTooSmart
5A*'s and an A at A2. S 1 S in STEP I, II & III respectively. Someone on TSR can you beat that legitimately?

Well done :smile:
Original post by Nirgilis
Yep. If you want to go into Clearing, you can do that instead :yep:

But my firm choice IS in clearing.
Feel like im in some sort of tired heaven :lol:
idk whether to sleep :holmes:
Original post by RDKGames
I got A*A*B holy sh*t much better than I expected! (A* Maths, B Further Maths, A* Business)

Congratulations! :awesome: . Those are awesome, awesome results :woo:

Been out for celebratory ice cream yet? :colone:
Original post by Reda2
But my firm choice IS in clearing.

Then call them up and ask them to explain what's going on :yep:
Original post by PQ
After 3pm you'll have the option on track to reject that option and you'll be passed on to your insurance.

If you want to do this before 3pm then you can do it over the phone with UCAS

It wont appear until 3pm.

Call universities and get informal offers then add your favourite on track at 3 or later.

I have to contact queen mary before 3 ??
What's the clearing number for Warwick
Well done :smile:

Thanks. felt like a nonce posting that, but feel proud and want to share my results anonymously on TSR to get some appreciation at least!
Original post by Bloom <3
Can u name a few plz?
Its my AS result

well what subject would you like to do.
Original post by CardiffKate
Ring them up to discuss your options. They have had several days to think about this decision, so it is likely that they will not change their minds, but a calm and positive chat could help. If you're not happy with a foundation year and they won't budge, ask them to release you into Clearing so that you can find a place you really want.

Keep us updated if you have time!

My firm choice IS actually in clearing..?
Devastated by my AS results :'(
My grades mean I won't need to be a stripper!
Original post by Pyslocke
Didn't get into anything. Can't remember the last time I wasn't disappointed with an outcome in my life. Oh well, **** this world

Get a Skype account and load it with credit - shouldn't be too pricey to call the UK that way,
Congratulations! :awesome: . Those are awesome, awesome results :woo:

Been out for celebratory ice cream yet? :colone:

Thank you! Nah not yet, gotta book my accommodation first before people take it all up!
Original post by Vannzzoo
What's the clearing number for Warwick

It's on their website :yep:

024 7653 3544
I got an insurance offer, but I changed my mind, I went through clearing and called another uni and they accepted me but I found out that I should have informed my insurance first. Now I don't know what to do :confused:
Reply 8718
Original post by PQ
Just the university :yes:

Ok, I've sent a pm to you.. :smile:
B-history, C-english lit and an E-maths, my course needs BBC and my track hasnt updated atall, is there a chance i may get accepted still :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest