M5 88
S1 97
S2 100
S3 77
S4 83
D2 76
D1 88

Thanks in advance this is urgent too!!!

I only see 15 results and no further pure so no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by gdunne42
I only see 15 results and no further pure so no.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Soz FP1 100
FP2 95
FP3 73
Reply 3
Bump this is urgent plz
Original post by mubmoh
Bump this is urgent plz

Yes, there are allowable combinations that give 3 A* results
Eg.
C1-4&D1&2
F1, F2, M1, M2, M4, S3
F3, M3, M5, S1, S2, S4
If cash in was done correctly then the best results should have been awarded automatically.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yes, there are allowable combinations that give 3 A* results
Eg.
C1-4&D1&2
F1, F2, M1, M2, M4, S3
F3, M3, M5, S1, S2, S4
If cash in was done correctly thein the best results should have been awarded automatically.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg thank you :smile:! Do you know how I can fix This? Ie who to contact?
Original post by mubmoh
Omg thank you :smile:! Do you know how I can fix This? Ie who to contact?

Your exams office are the only people who can contact your examiner to request late cash in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Your exams office are the only people who can contact your examiner to request late cash in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I have contacted Edexcel. They are refusing to reshuffle unless if requested from the university. Are they legally allowed to do this? I am paying to fix their mistake. Shouldn't they all go in an order such that the student has maximum benefit?
Original post by mubmoh
Thanks, I have contacted Edexcel. They are refusing to reshuffle unless if requested from the university. Are they legally allowed to do this? I am paying to fix their mistake. Shouldn't they all go in an order such that the student has maximum benefit?

1. I did say you should make the request through your exams office. Yes, they can and will refuse and will only accept a request trough the school/college where you took the exam.
2. The optimum grades are calculate automatically so any mistake is likely to be in how your exam entries and cash in was done and not Edexcel. I doubt you took all 18 exams in one exam period and so if you already cashed in any of the units previously you have to cash them all in again to allow them to be reshuffled.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
1. I did say you should make the request through your exams office. Yes, they can and will refuse and will only accept a request trough the school/college where you took the exam.

I think you misunderstood me. I did make the request through my sixth form college (I was there when my exam officer called), they told me they'd only jiggle the modules if the university I applied to requests them to, not if I or my college requests to.

2. The optimum grades are calculate automatically so any mistake is likely to be in how your exam entries and cash in was done and not Edexcel. I doubt you took all 18 exams in one exam period and so if you already cashed in any of the units previously you have to cash them all in again to allow them to be reshuffled.

You're right these haven't been done in one period. I'm just struggling to understand why Edexcel would not shuffle them on their own accord, instead of making it very difficult to me to achieve a reshuffle.

Thanks for your advice, it has been really informative :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest