The Student Room Group

Anyone still waiting to hear from Firm Choice Uni?

Is anyone else in the position where they are still waiting to see if they've got into their firm choice uni? I've had a firm offer from Northumbria University for Mental Health Nursing but there has been no change on my UCAS Track for this offer and when I rang the university they haven't been able to tell me any more information yet.
My Insurance university has changed its offer to unconditional as of the 15th so I know I have a university place but I don't know where and the stress and waiting is awful. Anyone else in a similar position?
Original post by Anatiri
Is anyone else in the position where they are still waiting to see if they've got into their firm choice uni? I've had a firm offer from Northumbria University for Mental Health Nursing but there has been no change on my UCAS Track for this offer and when I rang the university they haven't been able to tell me any more information yet.
My Insurance university has changed its offer to unconditional as of the 15th so I know I have a university place but I don't know where and the stress and waiting is awful. Anyone else in a similar position?

Did you meet the terms of your firm offer? If so, you have nothing to worry about - it'll update eventually. If you didn't meet it, keep ringing to ask when they will be making a decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending