The Student Room Group

Help!!! Maths Result AS level!!

Hi all i got a B (c1)// U (c2)// U (stat)//

Will i be able to continue maths next year and resit c2 an stats?? I am sure i can also get a B in those two, I just didn't do any work for most of the year but i managed to pull my c1 from basically a U to a B in the last 2 weeks before the exam
(edited 7 years ago)
I got even worse E in C1, U in C2 and U in stats.. and i dont know what to do.. i tried so hard
It will be up to your school if you are able to continue or not. It's definitely possible for you both to resit the exams to try and improve. You need to have a talk to your maths teacher and ask what you can do next year.
Reply 3
Thanks for the reply!!
Original post by rayquaza17
It will be up to your school if you are able to continue or not. It's definitely possible for you both to resit the exams to try and improve. You need to have a talk to your maths teacher and ask what you can do next year.

as soon as I saw I got a u in maths i didnt even go to collect my results. I'm definantly gonna get it remarked; I did bad in c2 but my s1 and c1 should have pulled it up to a D according to the unofficial and official markschemes
Its up to the school.

Remember that A2 maths only gets a lot harder.

Quick Reply

Latest