The Student Room Group

im scared i will fail my science gcses

as many people are getting their results back for gcses, i am afraid i have failed my science exams. im now starting year 11 and as i am doing double science i did my core sciences first at the end of year 10. now, im not amazing at science and i dont really enjoy it or interested to take it any further ( eg to as ) but i still want good grades like other people.i remember doing really well in biology and doing average or below on physics and chemistry. im finding the results out next thursday and im really scared. i at least want three B's. if i dont then i will be very disapointed and so will my parents, please anybody give advice and support!
Reply 1
Original post by ceydaa.b
as many people are getting their results back for gcses, i am afraid i have failed my science exams. im now starting year 11 and as i am doing double science i did my core sciences first at the end of year 10. now, im not amazing at science and i dont really enjoy it or interested to take it any further ( eg to as ) but i still want good grades like other people.i remember doing really well in biology and doing average or below on physics and chemistry. im finding the results out next thursday and im really scared. i at least want three B's. if i dont then i will be very disapointed and so will my parents, please anybody give advice and support!

If you don't want to pursue if furthur then there is no reason to be scared anyway. English and Maths are he only GCSEs that matter in the real world, unless you actually wanted to pursue a career in science, of course.

Quick Reply

Latest