Hi Guys,

I am quite upset after my AS level exam results:

Predicted grades:
Maths: A
Further Maths : A
Physics: A
Psychology: B

Achieved grades:
Maths: B (Edexcel)Further Maths : E (Edexcel)Physics: B (AQA)Psychology: E (OCR)Should I go for priority remarking?Can I shift some good modules from Maths to Further Maths?Can I retake some papers next year?I want to continue with Maths FM and Physics next year but looks will be difficult to get re-admission in the school in A2.Please advise?
Reply 1
What do you mean by priority remarking? Did you just mean remarking or is there another type?

In relation to what you should do, firstly how did you feel the exams you got E's in went? If you thought you did preety well then remarking in the best option.
Reply 2
Original post by erzrocks
What do you mean by priority remarking? Did you just mean remarking or is there another type?

In relation to what you should do, firstly how did you feel the exams you got E's in went? If you thought you did preety well then remarking in the best option.

Psychology was not so bad and D1 and FP1 did not deserve that grades. Priority remarking is getting your copies checked asap...
Reply 3
Original post by sims2017
Psychology was not so bad and D1 and FP1 did not deserve that grades. Priority remarking is getting your copies checked asap...

Yes I would get that done first and then when they come back move on from there. I also felt in Law where I got a D I did really well on the exam and I want mine to be
remarked straight away and now you bring up this priority remarking I think this is
what I'll get done as well
Reply 4
Original post by erzrocks
Yes I would get that done first and then when they come back move on from there. I also felt in Law where I got a D I did really well on the exam and I want mine to be
remarked straight away and now you bring up this priority remarking I think this is
what I'll get done as well

Now as things stand, a B in Maths and a B in Physics with predicted grades A in Maths Physics and Further Maths. I do intend to retake D1 M1 and FP1 to improve my further maths score. Physics is linear so can get an A later. Can i get a good uni offer? or all is lost.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending