The Student Room Group

History at Oxford?

Hey I have just received my AS level results and I got 4 As (in history, psychology, politics and english literature) and I was just wondering whether it's worth applying to Oxford? My GCSEs are 4 A*6 A btw xD
Reply 1
Original post by drriversong
Hey I have just received my AS level results and I got 4 As (in history, psychology, politics and english literature) and I was just wondering whether it's worth applying to Oxford? My GCSEs are 4 A*6 A btw xD
Your grades are certainly in the right ball-park - but more importantly, do you like the look of the course? Remember that you will need to do the HAT - there's more information about this on the Oxford website.

I got 2A*s, 6As, and 2Bs at GCSE and AAAC at AS - I'm about to start my third year of my History degree at Oxford :smile:*

Got the same GCSE's as you!. I'm soon to be a second year historian at Oxford and I think your grades definitely give you a good shot. The next thing to do for Oxford would be to look at the HAT

Feel free to PM me any other questions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending