The Student Room Group

Petroleum or chemical??

Hey
My firm choice for uni was for chemical engineering at leeds but i missed my grades and theyve offered me petroleum engineering instead. I also have my insurance offer for chemical engineering at aston. I definately preferred leeds for the university itself, but Chemical was my first choice course and im not to sure about petroleum because from what i can tell theres less opportunity. Has anyone got any advice on what would be the best option here?
Thanks
Original post by Stevesteve12
Hey
My firm choice for uni was for chemical engineering at leeds but i missed my grades and theyve offered me petroleum engineering instead. I also have my insurance offer for chemical engineering at aston. I definately preferred leeds for the university itself, but Chemical was my first choice course and im not to sure about petroleum because from what i can tell theres less opportunity. Has anyone got any advice on what would be the best option here?
Thanks

What do you want to study - chemical or petroleum? It sounds like you've only been drawn to petroleum because Leeds have offered you a place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending