The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston's Clearing Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi
I called the clearing line of Aston but it keeps beeping everytime I called. I was wondering if BTEC Diploma Business with grades of D*D* and an A-level English Language- grade c can meet the entry requirements of the clearing of Business and Management?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Could you tell me the clearing grades for Optometry and Pharmacy. I've been ringing for an hour and cant get through.
if it says user busy, should I just keep calling?
Reply 23
Hi , I want to apply for Politics and Economics through clearing. Is there less chance that i will be accepted if i use the online clearing form then calling in?
Hi, I got a distiction*, B, C.Will Aston allow me onto Law through clearing?
Hi i obtained a Distinction*, B and C.Will Aston allow me onto Law?
Original post by Ketz31
Could you tell me the clearing grades for Optometry and Pharmacy. I've been ringing for an hour and cant get through.

Original post by Dinasaurus
if it says user busy, should I just keep calling?

Hi both,

if you're struggling to get through please try our secondary phoneline on 0121 333 4004

Alternatively, please use our online application form if you're holding your grades: http://www.aston.ac.uk/clearing/apply-now/
Original post by Aston University
Hi both,

if you're struggling to get through please try our secondary phoneline on 0121 333 4004

Alternatively, please use our online application form if you're holding your grades: http://www.aston.ac.uk/clearing/apply-now/

i call through and then when it says if you are a UK student press 1, I press 1 and it instantly hangs up on me.
i call through and then when it says if you are a UK student press 1, I press 1 and it instantly hangs up on me.

In that case please use our webform: http://www.aston.ac.uk/clearing/apply-now/

Someone will be in touch shortly.

Josh
In that case please use our webform: http://www.aston.ac.uk/clearing/apply-now/

Someone will be in touch shortly.

Josh

I have BDD and I am trying to apply for a CCC course, is there much point in trying, I know it can't fully be discussed over this but the B is in Biology if that makes a difference.
Hi
I called the clearing line of Aston but it keeps beeping everytime I called. I was wondering if BTEC Diploma Business with grades of D*D* and an A-level English Language- grade c can meet the entry requirements of the clearing of Business and Management?
Original post by 14agurung05
Hi

Hi,

Unfortunately i can't speculate on entry requirements on TSR, if you're having difficulty please try our secondary line on 0121 333 4004.

Good luck

Josh
Hi,

Unfortunately i can't speculate on entry requirements on TSR, if you're having difficulty please try our secondary line on 0121 333 4004.

Good luck

Josh

Do you think I can get in through Aston's clearing, if I have been rejected by Aston in UCAS application?
If I was rejected, is there any chance the entry requirements will decrease later on?

I mean in Clearing, most courses entry has dropped but is there any chance of them being more lenient as time goes by?
Please help! I have been trying to get through to the Aston clearing services all day but have not been able to get through!
I have applied online but really want to speak to someone.
If I was rejected, is there any chance the entry requirements will decrease later on?

I mean in Clearing, most courses entry has dropped but is there any chance of them being more lenient as time goes by?

Hi,

In relation to a foundation degree, it's very unlikely that entry requirements will drop. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Josh
Original post by jessica1801
Please help! I have been trying to get through to the Aston clearing services all day but have not been able to get through!
I have applied online but really want to speak to someone.

Sorry i know this is a frustrating time, we have an alternative clearing number set up on 0121 333 4004 and you can apply online using our form: http://www.aston.ac.uk/clearing/apply-now/
Do you think I can get in through Aston's clearing, even if I have been rejected by Aston in UCAS application but my grades meet the requirements for Aston?
Original post by 14agurung05
Do you think I can get in through Aston's clearing, even if I have been rejected by Aston in UCAS application but my grades meet the requirements for Aston?

Hi,

Normally if you've been rejected it's for good reason, or you will have been offered an alternative course.

That being said, there have been circumstances where this has happened, i would advise you to find some offers from other universities before spending time on us.

Hope that helps.

Josh
Reply 39
Has anyone who applied through clearing got accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest