The Student Room Group

Not great AS results

I got my results today and im so disappointed. I didnt expect them for many reasons. I really enjoyed the exams and was proud over what i wrote, this was a new syllabus by wjec for 2 of my subjects so i thought i would do well. I have no idea what went wrong and im not sure what to do.
Original post by Hasniya786
I got my results today and im so disappointed. I didnt expect them for many reasons. I really enjoyed the exams and was proud over what i wrote, this was a new syllabus by wjec for 2 of my subjects so i thought i would do well. I have no idea what went wrong and im not sure what to do.

If you're unsure, you could always get your school to request your exams back, so you can go over them and find out where you went wrong and where you can improve?
Reply 2
Original post by Nirgilis
If you're unsure, you could always get your school to request your exams back, so you can go over them and find out where you went wrong and where you can improve?

Teachers have suggested that but im not sure how many subjects they would be able to do it for. Im clueless on all my results. I thought i did well but it all turned sour
Teachers have suggested that but im not sure how many subjects they would be able to do it for. Im clueless on all my results. I thought i did well but it all turned sour

You could request them all back?
Reply 4
You could request them all back?

I hope so, my school can be quite stingy when it comes to requesting papers. This new syllabus is also driving me crazy.
I hope so, my school can be quite stingy when it comes to requesting papers. This new syllabus is also driving me crazy.

I would also set up a meeting with your teachers and having a chat with them to see how you could improve. They will have lots of ideas, and so it might be worth going along one lunch and asking how you can improve next year :yep:
Reply 6
I would also set up a meeting with your teachers and having a chat with them to see how you could improve. They will have lots of ideas, and so it might be worth going along one lunch and asking how you can improve next year :yep:

Ok thank you, i will speak to them in september.

Quick Reply

Latest