The Student Room Group

STEP Prep Thread 2016 (Mark. II)

Scroll to see replies

Got into Cambridge :smile:
Original post by Gorillion
"still"?

Missed STEP offer for Comp Sci w/Maths, they let me in for regular Computer Science
Original post by Gorillion
"still"?

Missed STEP offer for Comp Sci w/Maths, they let me in for regular Computer Science
Original post by ComputerMaths97
Yess they honoured their promise, Cambridge still let me in for Computer Science :biggrin:

Got A*A*A, highest ever Maths UMS in my school, highest Further Maths UMS in my school ever, got 300/300 in A2 Maths :biggrin:

The benefits of going to a comprehensive school - the records are beatable :P

Original post by ImTooSmart
Got into Cambridge :smile:

:woo: Well done both! :woo:
Loool missed my chemistry chemistry offer by 3 grades, Kings the real MVPs

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by imsoanonymous123
I just got the email that they decided to waive my offer and let me in :biggrin:

Thanks for your support

Congrats!
5A*'s and an A at A2. S 1 S in STEP I, II & III respectively. Someone on TSR can you beat that legitimately?
5A*'s and an A at A2. S 1 S in STEP I, II & III respectively. Someone on TSR can you beat that legitimately?

So much thirst for attention ....
Wahoo! Got in with a 1 and a 2 and 3A*s. Really wasn't expecting to get in so it was such a surprise!

Yeh user Krollo
100ums in all AS A2 modules with a few extra maths ones excep M5 and S3. Think he did 5 a levels aswell.
And 100+ in each step paper.
Unlucky.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still waiting for mine...
Screwed up STEP 1 big time, was unwell in the weeks and especially the days leading up to the exam and felt really sick all throughout the exam, got a nice juicy U this morning :frown::frown: only needed it for engineering and even though last year I had the joint second highest grades in Scotland and aced this year too my college rejected me so my only hope now is the pool :s-smilie:
I lost my login details and so only received a mark and can't check the boundaries, can somebody please share the grade boundaries here?
Original post by Gwenuin
I lost my login details and so only received a mark and can't check the boundaries, can somebody please share the grade boundaries here?

here you are;

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=67012084&postcount=3140

Mate what happened in STEP II?
Original post by DJMayes
Mate what happened in STEP II?

Init what a spaz.
Original post by physicsmaths
Init what a spaz.

ikr
Reply 3137
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Still waiting for mine...

Let us know how it goes! Has track updated for you?
Original post by Zacken
Let us know how it goes! Has track updated for you?

Oh yeah I got in, no surprises there though. More important is what I got in STEP lol.
Well done on getting into Camb btw, you deserve it.:smile:
Reply 3139
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Oh yeah I got in, no surprises there though. More important is what I got in STEP lol.
Well done on getting into Camb btw, you deserve it.:smile:

Ah, I'm sure you've done fine then. Anywho, well done on Warwick (I've got a few friends heading there) and good luck for your STEP results. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending