The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ParadoxSocks
You'd be looking at Adjustment if you exceed your original offer.

All grades have to be declared on your application.

Work your socks off this year and make sure you know your spec inside out. Practice, ask questions, bother your teacher and make sure you know each part of the spec inside out.

I will, 100%
Original post by cassidyjoy
Exeter offered me the AAB/ABB English course on the Penryn campus, which is completely different to the one I applied for! I'm just waiting on my remark, but I can't wait to start getting excited for my insurance :smile: thank you!

Ooooh jealous! Penryn is an absolutely lovely campus!
Original post by the.chantele
I will, 100%

What are you studying? The students that do best in my class are the annoying pedantic students that don't just know the content, but can teach it back to me with the extra bells and whistles. Make sure you know what a good answer looks like for your subject and do little and often.
Reply 9183
Original post by Zonothene
:wink:

Bro I feel u with the FP2

Wish my college offered S2 instead of FP3 also rip
My offer was BCC (from DMU). I came out with BCE thanks to a serious miscalculation with my Theatre Studies coursework marks, however I was accepted on to my course and I'm so excited! I'm studying a course I'm extremely happy with at a university I really liked. Hope everyone got what they wanted! :smile:
Needed a BCC for Geology got CDD. 6 UMS from C in Geology and still got in.
Original post by emiloujess
I might be being really thick here but I cannot see where it says 'change your application' :frown:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=567544&d=1470322805 <= the change of circumstances paper form
Original post by ArchDornan
Needed a BCC for Geology got CDD. 6 UMS from C in Geology and still got in.

Congratulations! :woo: :party: :woo:
You'd be looking at Adjustment if you exceed your original offer.

Do all unis do adjustment or just ones in need of people to fill courses.
So my firm choice was ABB and my insurance was 260 ucas points including BC. I actually got CCCC but my track page still hd both my choices as pending? So I don't know where (if anywhere) I have got into? Anyone else having this problem? How long can they keep you waiting?
Original post by Nirgilis
Congratulations! :woo: :party: :woo:

Thank You . I bombed this year due to having the big fossil paper on the same day as my Unit 3 Cold War exam.
What are you studying? The students that do best in my class are the annoying pedantic students that don't just know the content, but can teach it back to me with the extra bells and whistles. Make sure you know what a good answer looks like for your subject and do little and often.

ICT, Philosophy and Ethics and Psychology
Original post by kmcg97
My offer was BCC (from DMU). I came out with BCE thanks to a serious miscalculation with my Theatre Studies coursework marks, however I was accepted on to my course and I'm so excited! I'm studying a course I'm extremely happy with at a university I really liked. Hope everyone got what they wanted! :smile:

Well done!!! What are you studying?
Original post by knope
Well done! I just finished my first year, same course. It's pretty great tbh. Which college?

Hi! I am at St Mary's. Is it a big step up from A Levels?
Original post by sophiec955
So my firm choice was ABB and my insurance was 260 ucas points including BC. I actually got CCCC but my track page still hd both my choices as pending? So I don't know where (if anywhere) I have got into? Anyone else having this problem? How long can they keep you waiting?

If you haven't been rejected on UCAS then call them up. Unfortunately your grades are quite far off your conditions so don't be surprised if they have to let you down :frown: , but it's worth a try.
Original post by 10Fatanda
Do all unis do adjustment or just ones in need of people to fill courses.

Quite a few do - there's not a specific list, it's more trawling through the clearing results to find unis to adjust up to.

Call your firm - you're waiting on their decision. Did you meet your insurance requirements?

Original post by the.chantele
ICT, Philosophy and Ethics and Psychology

Oooh! Lovely mix!

You need to call them now and find out what's going on.
My offer from Imperial was A*AA but i got A*A*B and was rejected :frown:
I've been rejected from my first choice Cambridge' they wanted A*A and I got AA. I only did 2 A2s due to severe ECs.

A English lit
A religious studies

What do I do now?
Original post by OriginalLifelin
I've been rejected from my first choice Cambridge' they wanted A*A and I got AA. I only did 2 A2s due to severe ECs.

A English lit
A religious studies

What do I do now?

Were you accepted by your insurance?

Quick Reply

Latest