The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Clearing is now open!

subject_specific_Facebook_messages_Katie_1200x628.jpg

Clearing is NOW open!

If you've got your results already, you can call us now on 0330 024 6390 or message us on Facebook, where we will be helping applicants to find a course with us.

You can also see a list of clearing courses on our website, hear from current students about their clearing experiences and read our clearing FAQs.

If you are an international or EU (non-UK) student , see our international clearing page.

If you have any questions now, please ask them below and we'll try our best to help or direct you to the right place :smile:

Laura & Hannah
Official Hallam reps
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi i called yesterday cause i already have my results and would be told they would email me is that normal
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by NotACop
Hi i called yesterday cause i already have my results and would be told they would email me is that normal

Hi there,

Were you made an offer over the phone yesterday? Usually, we make a clearing offer over the phone and then you will receive further information via e-mail.

Thanks,
Laura
Reply 3
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hi there,

Were you made an offer over the phone yesterday? Usually, we make a clearing offer over the phone and then you will receive further information via e-mail.

Thanks,
Laura

nope was just told that i'd recieve an email no offer was made
Reply 4
Original post by NotACop
nope was just told that i'd recieve an email no offer was made

how did you get them so early?
Reply 5
Hi there,

Thanks,
Laura

Nope was just told that i'd be emailed no offer was made
Reply 6
Original post by SohaXO
how did you get them so early?

I did my A-levels a few years ago never went to Uni though I didn't do very well in them though
Original post by NotACop
Nope was just told that i'd be emailed no offer was made

OK no problem, head over to our Facebook page and message our team there. They'll help to start your application and you should be contacted by an academic.

If you have any further questions, do let me know. I'll be here most of the day!

Thanks,
Laura
Reply 8
When will I get an email confirmation?
Original post by codestar
When will I get an email confirmation?

Hi,

If you've had a verbal offer, it might just take a few hours for your email to come through. We've taken a lot of applications today so its just taking us a little while for us to get through them - but don't worry, we'll get to yours soon!

If you've still not had anything tomorrow lunchtime let us know.

Hannah
Reply 10
Hi,

If you've had a verbal offer, it might just take a few hours for your email to come through. We've taken a lot of applications today so its just taking us a little while for us to get through them - but don't worry, we'll get to yours soon!

If you've still not had anything tomorrow lunchtime let us know.

Hannah

Thank you!
Reply 11
If we have been given verbal offers can we add the course ourselves?
Original post by codestar
If we have been given verbal offers can we add the course ourselves?

You'll need to wait for your email to come through as it contains some information that you'll need to be able to add your course to track.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending