The Student Room Group

When you go to the Odeon how do you watch a film?

Do you just go to the kiosk buy the ticket and then go in and buy it? Or are you meant to buy in advance? Ain't been odeon in ages..If I wanted to buy tickets on the day of the screening would I still get in? It says that seats are unreserved?
You don't need to buy it in advance
Reply 2
Original post by teenhorrorstory
You don't need to buy it in advance

bought them online,do i just show them the booking confirmation email?
Original post by scrawlx101
Do you just go to the kiosk buy the ticket and then go in and buy it? Or are you meant to buy in advance? Ain't been odeon in ages..If I wanted to buy tickets on the day of the screening would I still get in? It says that seats are unreserved?

Go to the kiosk desk and buy it then go to the designated screen.

Go to the kiosk desk and buy it then go to the designated screen.
Lol buy the ticket like you would at any other cinema. They also have thoes touch screen things where you can buy tickets from.
Reply 6
@Pinkberry_y @Tsrsarahhhh

I bought them online yesterday so is it a matter of printing out the email and showing it to them at the kiosk?
@Pinkberry_y @Tsrsarahhhh

I bought them online yesterday so is it a matter of printing out the email and showing it to them at the kiosk?

I'm not sure I've never bought tickets online, I guess that's what you would do?:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest