The Student Room Group

Course via clearing

I've been offered a place via clearing and I've accepted it.

Do I have to send them my qualifications or do UCAS give it to them?
Have you added the course on your ucas track yet?
Original post by I feel myself
I've been offered a place via clearing and I've accepted it.

Do I have to send them my qualifications or do UCAS give it to them?
Original post by claireestelle
Have you added the course on your ucas track yet?

Yes all done
Yes all done

All done through you for your clearing number :smile:
Yes all done

they will have all the details through ucas, now you just wait for them to confirm it for you :smile:
they will have all the details through ucas, now you just wait for them to confirm it for you :smile:

Thanks how long does it take? Isn't it not accepted once you add them?
Can you add more than one course to track via clearing
Thanks how long does it take? Isn't it not accepted once you add them?

No and no, you get one choice that's it and they have to accept you on there end which might take a couple of hours, if not they ll have done it in the morning.

Nope. You get your offers by calling up and then you pick the one you want and add it as your clearing choice. Make sure it's definitely the one you want or things get pretty messy.
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Nope. You get your offers by calling up and then you pick the one you want and add it as your clearing choice. Make sure it's definitely the one you want or things get pretty messy.

Whens the deadline? Ive picked two and called up and they've accepted me. Why can't I add both then decide once they've accepted?
Whens the deadline? Ive picked two and called up and they've accepted me. Why can't I add both then decide once they've accepted?

The deadline is whatever the universities have told you - some offers will be time dependent and you have to add them before that time runs out.

You can definitely only add your absolute final chance. You can hold many verbal offers (get them to email confirmation that they made you an offer and how long it's valid for!) but only add the one you absolutely definitely want to go to and you've figured out accommodation and all of the other stuff too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending