The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Applying for Durham

Hi All,

I am hoping to apply for Durham for 2017/18 entry this year. I have just received AABB at AS in Geography, Sociology, English Language and Government and Politics. I am hoping to apply for BA Geography where the typical offer is A*AA (not sure if my grades from an average performing state school will be good enough)

I have a few questions for past offer holders in the humanities/social sciences areas
1. What was your offer?
2. What were your AS grades?
3. What will I need to do to get a Durham offer?

Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by grace_parry
Hi All,

I am hoping to apply for Durham for 2017/18 entry this year. I have just received AABB at AS in Geography, Sociology, English Language and Government and Politics. I am hoping to apply for BA Geography where the typical offer is A*AA (not sure if my grades from an average performing state school will be good enough)

I have a few questions for past offer holders in the humanities/social sciences areas
1. What was your offer?
2. What were your AS grades?
3. What will I need to do to get a Durham offer?

Thanks.

Hi Grace,

I am a third year Castle student. If you want to find out more about Durham, feel free to check out my YouTube channel. I make videos ranging from choosing a college to freshers week experience and events. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXfKSK6cAeIPM-oHioDy8WQ

My offer was A in Spanish or German and A in Maths or Art.
I got AAAAAB for my AS.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending