The Student Room Group

Help-clearing?

Hi so I was wondering if it would be worth enquiring about clearing for a course which I didn't get the required grades for? The course has several vacancies in clearing, and have dropped the entry requirements to BBC. I have BCD plus another AS B?? Just wondering because I'm worried that they'll see that I was unsuccessful and won't accept me, I don't want to come across as being cheeky/rude to them, but I really really want to go to that particular uni??
Original post by Alarma_llama
Hi so I was wondering if it would be worth enquiring about clearing for a course which I didn't get the required grades for? The course has several vacancies in clearing, and have dropped the entry requirements to BBC. I have BCD plus another AS B?? Just wondering because I'm worried that they'll see that I was unsuccessful and won't accept me, I don't want to come across as being cheeky/rude to them, but I really really want to go to that particular uni??

Give it a go!!!
Original post by Alarma_llama

It's a long shot but asking wont take up much time.
Reply 3
I've called them, put through to enquiries, but never got through to enquiries to talk to them. Their office is now closed so I'll try again tomorrow, hopefully I'll get through to someone, I've been trying for ages!!!

Quick Reply

Latest