The Student Room Group

Disappointing AS grade! HELP

I did AQA applied science at AS level, it is a linear course so the grade carries over. I got 192 marks out of 300 which is 64%. for A2 will it be impossible to get this up to an A with more coursework and an exam or do you think I should retake the exam. Help!
Original post by beckyemma
I did AQA applied science at AS level, it is a linear course so the grade carries over. I got 192 marks out of 300 which is 64%. for A2 will it be impossible to get this up to an A with more coursework and an exam or do you think I should retake the exam. Help!

You did very well in everything but SC02! Is there a way where you can just take this exam? If you manage that, then you will be well on your way to a top grade :smile: . If not, then lots of hard work will get your grade up to a B, maybe even an A :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Nirgilis
You did very well in everything but SC02! Is there a way where you can just take this exam? If you manage that, then you will be well on your way to a top grade :smile: . If not, then lots of hard work will get your grade up to a B, maybe even an A :smile:

Hey do you know how much it is to resit an exam and when you do eventually sit them again?
Original post by beckyemma
Hey do you know how much it is to resit an exam and when you do eventually sit them again?

Your school will let you know how much it costs to resit and exam. And you will resit them next summer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest