The Student Room Group

AS RETAKES/Crap colleges in London

Hi
As expected I failed my AS levels. Managed to get three Us in all sciences from OCR A. I had to stay home most the time from college due to my mother falling critically ill and no one else available except me. I have the evidence.
Does anyone know any colleges that will accept me to re-take my AS's ???
(not really looking independent as much) however i will turn 19 this Oct.
:frown: thanks
Original post by nma7
Hi
As expected I failed my AS levels. Managed to get three Us in all sciences from OCR A. I had to stay home most the time from college due to my mother falling critically ill and no one else available except me. I have the evidence.
Does anyone know any colleges that will accept me to re-take my AS's ???
(not really looking independent as much) however i will turn 19 this Oct.
:frown: thanks

Have you contacted any further eduational colleges? And I'm guessing your sixth form won't let you retake?
Reply 2
Original post by Slowbro93
Have you contacted any further eduational colleges? And I'm guessing your sixth form won't let you retake?

yea they won't , i tried two. one proclaimed they didn't have the 'funding' for me and the other was a grand :/
do you know any crap further colleges tho ???
Original post by nma7
yea they won't , i tried two. one proclaimed they didn't have the 'funding' for me and the other was a grand :/
do you know any crap further colleges tho ???

What bit of London are you in?
Reply 4
What bit of London are you in?

NW but willing to travel wherever.
Original post by nma7
NW but willing to travel wherever.

Have you checked out: http://www.hotcourses.com/
Reply 6
Have you checked out: http://www.hotcourses.com/

only willing to do A level not course or bfec , I'm more a exam based person.
Original post by nma7
only willing to do A level not course or bfec , I'm more a exam based person.

Hey u should try 1.hackney community college,2.havering 3. Tower hamlets all of theese are north london and hackney allows anyone in no matter what grades and its for teens and adults. I Hope that helped :smile:
Original post by Thesleepystudent
Hey u should try 1.hackney community college,2.havering 3. Tower hamlets all of theese are north london and hackney allows anyone in no matter what grades and its for teens and adults. I Hope that helped :smile:

What are the requirements for A levels in biology chemistry physics and maths at Hackney community college?

Quick Reply

Latest