The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Looking for 7 roomates for portsmouth housing accomodation?

If you know anyone that is interested or if you are, please get into touch, thanks

A bit about the property info:
Rooms available in this large 7 double bedroomed property; fully refurbished to high specification; 3 bedrooms have ensuite showers/basins; further bathroom; further shower; additional toilet; very large and sociable living room with high spec fully fitted kitchen; internet and TV points in each bedroom; owned and managed by us; close to excellent facilities of Albert Road. Private & well respected landlord (The landlord/letting agent would like to let this property as a whole. Most commonly to be offered on a joint tenancy agreement though some landlords may be able to offer individual tenancy agreements. If the property is for a single dweller an individual tenancy applies.)
Hey, I'm interested in this, I have a place at Portsmouth but have no accommodation in halls. Are you looking for freshers? Male/female?
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
another fresher also interested
Original post by Georgiacaseyx
Hey, I'm interested in this, I have a place at Portsmouth but have no accommodation in halls. Are you looking for freshers? Male/female?

Original post by n.e.r.

I'm don't mind either sex, idm if it's freshers or not. Can you pm me your emails? Thanks I will also send details of the persons number if needed
Hi, i'm also interested in this... i'll pm you my email.
Original post by etherealsunlight

Alright cool! Thanks
*one more person!*

IT'S £85 A WEEK BTW
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi all! Just make sure this is all OK and you view the property to make sure all is OK and officially a student property before you hand over any money! Please read the attached information about online property search safety before proceeding (sorry if this is legit, but it's best to err on the side of caution!)
Reply 8
I've messaged you:smile:
Original post by n.e.r.

Original post by etherealsunlight

Guys... I really need your emails!
Reply 10
I'm interested if you still need another...! Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest