The Student Room Group

UMS AS level

My UMS isn't on the results sheet for bio chem physics anyone know where I can fiind it?
Reply 1
im guessing these are linear as grades so unfortunately the total marks isnt on there (ums isnt being used anymore for new reformed subjects) it is possible to find the overall mark but i have no idea how to go about it, so you'll have to ask your sixth form.
Reply 2
Original post by Xenon17
My UMS isn't on the results sheet for bio chem physics anyone know where I can fiind it?

UMS does not exist for linear qualifications and the results files sent to school did not contain mark details. Your school can tell you what marks you got and you can look the grade boundaries up on exam board websites.
Original post by Compost
UMS does not exist for linear qualifications and the results files sent to school did not contain mark details. Your school can tell you what marks you got and you can look the grade boundaries up on exam board websites.

The school have my total mark?
Reply 4
Original post by Xenon17
The school have my total mark?

The school will able to access more details on the exam board secure sites and will almost certainly have done so by now. This will be the mark you scored on each paper (and the grade boundaries for each grade).

Quick Reply

Latest