The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrMackyTv
Physical and verbal abuse.

Boys, especially cocky ones tend to like to call other boys they don't like derogatory things, such as "gay", which is one of many words I have been called (even though I'm not gay). I've gotten into multiple fights because of this, actually I got suspended because I got into a fight but that was all Year 7-9 and my Head of Year said it won't count or go on my permanent record. So I used my Year 10 year to clean up my act and just try to ignore these people, by the end of the year most of them grew up and I actually get on with them, no fights in that year too. :smile:

I'm going into Year 11 this September and I think by then most people start to mature and grow out of it.

Bullying is really childish, it won't stay in them for long, they will soon realise how stupid they have been and change their attitude towards others. Don't be discouraged people! :biggrin:

It doesn't matter if bullies change, the damage they dealt has already been done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
But, everyone took their side regardless. I hated high school. :frown:

Must of been a lot of ugly girls in your school then :biggrin:. Saba, just remember that these people do what they do because they are insecure, so they have to take out their personal hatred on others who they secretly want to be. In your case being a beautiful girl :u:
Original post by Harold Godwinson
Must of been a lot of ugly girls in your school then :biggrin:. Saba, just remember that these people do what they do because they are insecure, so they have to take out their personal hatred on others who they secretly want to be. In your case being a beautiful girl :u:

Thank you. Means a lot. :colondollar:

Why can't bullies not take out their frustrations on innocent others? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by davidguettafan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because their trying to make themselves feel better because they feel so worthless themselves. So they have to take their crap out on someone else. If you are getting crap from people like this, don't take it and never back down.
Because their trying to make themselves feel better because they feel so worthless themselves. So they have to take their crap out on someone else. If you are getting crap from people like this, don't take it and never back down.

just like how I had to take your crap about my bad thread for defending Muslims? :rofl:
Original post by alevelstresss
just like how I had to take your crap about my bad thread for defending Muslims? :rofl:

That's different you had it coming because you gave crap, so I gave you crap. What do you expect when you start a thread like that? Of course you're going to get flak from it. And how the hell did you find me on this, chance or are you stalking me too?
I had loads and a mix of physical and verbal bullying :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They used to call me spaz balls. A girl wanted to have sex with me but I wasnt attracted enough to get an erection. She naturally took offence to this and started a vendetta against me.

Another girl even tried to knee me in the nuts and sometimes people would throw me in the pond which people sometimes used as a urinal. It was also full of fag butts.
They were probably jealous because you're pretty and their not.

I often see stuff like this come out of a farm animals arse.
Original post by Laomedeia
I often see stuff like this come out of a farm animals arse.

Could you explain you comment a it more? I don't know what you are referring to.
The teasing and gossiping is horrible. Especially when you're new to the country, language and school... Thankfully I made friends that made sure this would never happen again :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Could you explain you comment a it more? I don't know what you are referring to.

The type of comment I quoted is BS.
Original post by marcobruni98
The teasing and gossiping is horrible. Especially when you're new to the country, language and school... Thankfully I made friends that made sure this would never happen again :smile:

Where did you come from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you've answered your own question

They used to call me spaz balls. A girl wanted to have sex with me but I wasnt attracted enough to get an erection. She naturally took offence to this and started a vendetta against me.

Another girl even tried to knee me in the nuts and sometimes people would throw me in the pond which people sometimes used as a urinal. It was also full of fag butts.

it sounds like you were desperate for sex you f**** her regardless of her appearance. i dont know how you call that bullying when she just argued with you when it was your fault
The type of comment I quoted is BS.

I'm sorry to break it to you but he is right, that comment ' They were probably jealous because you're pretty and their not' is utter bs

@Harold Godwinson
Verbal, psychological and physical bullying, though I mostly suffered from psychological abuse by both teachers and students once I got to secondary school. Used to have people jump me from behind and try to beat me up. I got a lot of verbal abuse about my accent (which is a mixture of Cantonese and English as one of my parents is Cantonese) and ethnic background (used to get "f*** off back to China" a lot and other racial slurs); my disabilities and weight. I would also get socially excluded. I only remember a very little. Two people tried to strangle me on separate occasions and another person tried to throw me down a flight of stairs, though I have no memory of them. :s-smilie:

I love sixth form and have never looked back since then. I've forgiven the people who tried and have hurt me.
Original post by Hashtosh302
I'm sorry to break it to you but he is right, that comment ' They were probably jealous because you're pretty and their not' is utter bs

@Harold Godwinson

I was just trying to cheer the girl up alright. How do we even know it's bs, we haven't even met her in person.
I was just trying to cheer the girl up alright. How do we even know it's bs, we haven't even met her in person.

C'mon its the most cliche thing to say; saying your better than someone( because you think it) to make you feel better. Maybe she might be jealous, but not because of her looks, like its something a 10 year old will say
Original post by TimidPhoenix
Verbal, psychological and physical bullying, though I mostly suffered from psychological abuse by both teachers and students once I got to secondary school. Used to have people jump me from behind and try to beat me up. I got a lot of verbal abuse about my accent (which is a mixture of Cantonese and English as one of my parents is Cantonese) and ethnic background (used to get "f*** off back to China" a lot and other racial slurs); my disabilities and weight. I would also get socially excluded. I only remember a very little. Two people tried to strangle me on separate occasions and another person tried to throw me down a flight of stairs, though I have no memory of them. :s-smilie:

I love sixth form and have never looked back since then. I've forgiven the people who tried and have hurt me.

Sorry to hear your story ... But how can you forgive them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hashtosh302
C'mon its the most cliche thing to say; saying your better than someone( because you think it) to make you feel better. Maybe she might be jealous, but not because of her looks, like its something a 10 year old will say

Tbh I wasn't after a debate on the matter. Why do other people have to get so arsey when it comes to someone talking to a girl? You're entitled to your opinion dude, but can you stay out of it if it doesn't concern you. Saves a lot of argument.

Latest