The Student Room Group

Need help with my parents

I am 16 and I feel like they don't treat me like an adult at all need some advice. I am only aloud to stay out till 10 even if I'm am going to my girlfriends and her dad drops me off at home! Is that late for a 16year old? If I want to sleep at a mates she has to get there number and ring up to make sure I'm being honest she then makes it worse by saying we're not aloud out of house. I have to be in bed by 10:30 and asleep by 11 on weekends as well, is this late for 16year olds?

If you have any help or advise please tell me would really appreciate it, Thankyou.
Technically you're not an adult. :wink:You live under their roof and are younger than 18; I don't agree with them myself but rules are rules I'm afraid.
Original post by Anonymous
I am 16 and I feel like they don't treat me like an adult at all need some advice. I am only aloud to stay out till 10 even if I'm am going to my girlfriends and her dad drops me off at home! Is that late for a 16year old? If I want to sleep at a mates she has to get there number and ring up to make sure I'm being honest she then makes it worse by saying we're not aloud out of house. I have to be in bed by 10:30 and asleep by 11 on weekends as well, is this late for 16year olds?

If you have any help or advise please tell me would really appreciate it, Thankyou.

idk wat u want us to help you with, its between you and your parents
When I was your age my curfew was 7pm and I wasn't allowed to go to any sleepover whatsoever. You have a lot more freedom compared to what I had

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending