The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Have you had your Keele accommodation offer yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phaseshift
Yeah, Barnes X 33. :smile:

I'm X 55 :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by MoVora
I'll be in Lindsay court, anyone else too?

Floor?
Original post by Georgie17891
Haven't heard anything back yet, how did they reach you to let you know about this? Email, letter?

Hi - if you've already made your application for accommodation and have a conditional offer, our accommodation team will be in touch when you know if you're definitely coming to Keele (so, after results day.)

Hope that helps!

Sam - Digital Team :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Farmacee
Floor?

I don't know what floor but my room number is 351
Original post by MoVora
I don't know what floor but my room number is 351

you'll be on the third floor, the first number in your room is the floor you're on
oh, and if anyone else is in lindsay court, theres a facebook group to find your flatmates.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/892699290839155/
Reply 26
Original post by AussieSun
I'm going to be in Barnes F - anyone else? I'm an incoming exchange student :smile:

I'm Barnes F 028 :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by eussy

I'm going to be in Barnes F 005 and I will be in my third year. Are you both already at Keele or joining this year? :smile:
LindsayA 020!
(edited 7 years ago)
BAR T 111/4, a Shared Flat room in Barnes Hall
Original post by Georgie17891
BAR T 111/4, a Shared Flat room in Barnes Hall

Hi, I'm a third year living in the flat next door :smile: if you have any questions about the accommodation, feel free to ask!
Original post by lozzvipond
Hi, I'm a third year living in the flat next door :smile: if you have any questions about the accommodation, feel free to ask!

Ok, thank you very much 😃
Original post by eussy

Oh yay, a neighbour! I'm in 024 :smile:
Original post by Anoraak
I'm going to be in Barnes F 005 and I will be in my third year. Are you both already at Keele or joining this year? :smile:

I'm an Aussie exchange student coming for one, possibly two semesters :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by AussieSun
I'm an Aussie exchange student coming for one, possibly two semesters :smile:

I love coming back to Keele! I'm sure you'll have fun here.

I am gutted about being bottom floor pf the block but we are literally 30 seconds from lectures:yy:
Original post by Anoraak
I love coming back to Keele! I'm sure you'll have fun here.

I am gutted about being bottom floor pf the block but we are literally 30 seconds from lectures:yy:

Maybe it's just cause I'm Australian, but the first thing I checked and got excited about was the bar being only 240 metres away haha
Reply 36
Hi everyone, congratulations on making it to Keele!

I'm gonna be also going to Keele this September, majoring in History and minor in American studies. (I'm planning to change to American studies with an International year.)

I'm just wondering when and how did you receive your accommodation offers? I applied for accommodation after results day because I didn't know if I really would be going to Keele this year.

I'm a student fresh from finishing A-levels, and reading some of the forums here (after applying for my accommodation) I'm unsure if I really made the right choice. I don't mind sharing showers and kitchen and I wanted non-catered. But I did want my own basin so I can brush my teeth and wash my face.

I applied for these:
1st Choice: Traditional Block with WSB, Band A
2nd Choice: Traditional Block with WSB, Band B
3rd Choice: Standard Room, Traditional Block, Band A

Also does anyone know what the kitchen is like? I'm not expecting anything fancy, but like a decent hob to cook food on, and fridge.

In addition, how do you know when you are supposed to come in and when your courses start. Sorry that I'm asking a lot of questions, that I should probably know, but I've been scouring around but have been unsuccessful.

Apparently (according to UCAS) my course starts on 1st September 2016, but I'm just saw that home students are supposed to come in 24th September. So I'm a bit unsure.

Many thanks to those who reply to this.

Congratulations again for getting into Keele, and getting into university as well!

Hope to meet you guys this September!
Original post by Chang246
Hi everyone, congratulations on making it to Keele!

I'm gonna be also going to Keele this September, majoring in History and minor in American studies. (I'm planning to change to American studies with an International year.)

I'm just wondering when and how did you receive your accommodation offers? I applied for accommodation after results day because I didn't know if I really would be going to Keele this year.

I'm a student fresh from finishing A-levels, and reading some of the forums here (after applying for my accommodation) I'm unsure if I really made the right choice. I don't mind sharing showers and kitchen and I wanted non-catered. But I did want my own basin so I can brush my teeth and wash my face.

I applied for these:
1st Choice: Traditional Block with WSB, Band A
2nd Choice: Traditional Block with WSB, Band B
3rd Choice: Standard Room, Traditional Block, Band A

Also does anyone know what the kitchen is like? I'm not expecting anything fancy, but like a decent hob to cook food on, and fridge.

In addition, how do you know when you are supposed to come in and when your courses start. Sorry that I'm asking a lot of questions, that I should probably know, but I've been scouring around but have been unsuccessful.

Apparently (according to UCAS) my course starts on 1st September 2016, but I'm just saw that home students are supposed to come in 24th September. So I'm a bit unsure.

Many thanks to those who reply to this.

Congratulations again for getting into Keele, and getting into university as well!

Hope to meet you guys this September!

Heya! I was sent an email telling me I had been made an offer of accommodation. I then had to log in to my Accommodation account to view it and accept it. I did that a few weeks ago (I had an unconditional offer to study at Keele). You should get yours by mid-September :smile:

I think UCAS just says the start date is 1st September for all courses, but we don't actually move in until 24th September, and then it's Fresher's Week :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by Leviathan1741
Heya! I was sent an email telling me I had been made an offer of accommodation. I then had to log in to my Accommodation account to view it and accept it. I did that a few weeks ago (I had an unconditional offer to study at Keele). You should get yours by mid-September :smile:

I think UCAS just says the start date is 1st September for all courses, but we don't actually move in until 24th September, and then it's Fresher's Week :smile:

Alright thank you very much for answering, now I feel a bit calmer. See you all in September!
Original post by Chang246
Alright thank you very much for answering, now I feel a bit calmer. See you all in September!

No problem! See you soon! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest