The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:smile::hugs: i felt like that this morning/yesterday/every day before results day since my last exam
it'll b fine gurl, remember i'm here if u need yeh? :h:
best of wishes from moi!

Yup same, my cousins got her results today and she got AABB and I'm so worried because Ik if I don't get this Ima get hit so bad and my mums gonaa embarrass me in front of everyone. 😞
Yeah, thanks girl 💜
I'm just so worried 😶😣 everything is riding on this 😑
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Yup same, my cousins got her results today and she got AABB and I'm so worried because Ik if I don't get this Ima get hit so bad and my mums gonaa embarrass me in front of everyone. 😞
Yeah, thanks girl 💜
I'm just so worried 😶😣 everything is riding on this 😑

cmon have some fath
ignore ure cousin :hand:
aint nobodi got time for pressure from them :naughty:just calmit and chill and see what happens, i'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised :wink:
gtg play table tennis now, byezies!
cmon have some fath
ignore ure cousin :hand:
aint nobodi got time for pressure from them :naughty:just calmit and chill and see what happens, i'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised :wink:
gtg play table tennis now, byezies!

Nope 🙈 I legit wanaa run away 😑 I try to put my mum only cares for A*'s 😣 If I don't do well Ima be homeless I swear 😶😢 I hope I just do fine and get into college 😁 Bye bye, have fun ❤️
Original post by FireFreezer77
Nope! I will get a text when i can collect them! ****ing college is useless!
It was September last year!

Spoiler

Ohh right
Woahh :eek:

Spoiler

Happy to be sleeping on my own bed once again.. :woo:
Original post by Matrix123
Ohh right
Woahh :eek:

Spoiler

Id like to know tbh!
Late isnt it!?

Spoiler

Nope 🙈 I legit wanaa run away 😑 I try to put my mum only cares for A*'s 😣 If I don't do well Ima be homeless I swear 😶😢 I hope I just do fine and get into college 😁 Bye bye, have fun ❤️
Well, ur not gonna get AABB.....

Spoiler

me 2 but it won't lol A2 is damn harder
:frown: :hugs:
ikr i didnt sleep either fretting about today
:hugs:

But youve got the intelligence to deal with it! We know you can do it!
I did sleep but all these early starts and killing me! Youll sleep better tonight!
:hugs: <---- Need lots of those right now :cry2:
Original post by hamza772000
Well, ur not gonna get AABB.....

Spoiler

I pray your right man 😶 My mums gonaa torture me if I get a D in any subject 😥
It's not bruhh literally normally all my family don't give a sh** whether I could live or die and now it's coming to results day their asking 24/7 and acting like they care about me just to find out my results and if I get bad ones there gonaa spread rumours and tell everyone and my mum and dad are gonaa kill me and I've got no brothers or sisters to back them off 😞
I pray your right man 😶 My mums gonaa torture me if I get a D in any subject 😥
It's not bruhh literally normally all my family don't give a sh** whether I could live or die and now it's coming to results day their asking 24/7 and acting like they care about me just to find out my results and if I get bad ones there gonaa spread rumours and tell everyone and my mum and dad are gonaa kill me and I've got no brothers or sisters to back them off 😞
Tell 'em to shut the f*** up! (Cousins) Don't let them bring u down! Listen, ignore them, work hard, be successful and watch how they'll be envious of your success. :smile:

Speak to ur dad about 'em?! He may be able to do summin' :smile:
Id like to know tbh!
Late isnt it!?

Spoiler

Sorry, I didn't get a notification for this :/
Yeah, I know what you mean!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hamza772000
Tell 'em to shut the f*** up! (Cousins) Don't let them bring u down! Listen, ignore them, work hard, be successful and watch how they'll be envious of your success. :smile:

Speak to ur dad about 'em?! He may be able to do summin' :smile:

Na my dad is meant to be the nice one so no one takes him seriously, and I really hope ur right ❤️
You're the best, tysm 💜💜💜💜
Right that's enough excitement for one day :colondollar:

*normal Cavy mode resumed*

carrying on carrying on tomorrow :yep: mostly A2 work so i can feel this good again next year :h:
I just feel pathetic and low tbh
Na my dad is meant to be the nice one so no one takes him seriously, and I really hope ur right ❤️
You're the best, tysm 💜💜💜💜
Oh, tell him to act strict :tongue:
I hope so too :h:

I'm not, but np and thank you too! :wink:
That thing was mentioned at the end of the last post.
I feel this way most of the time nowadays tbh.
But there arent any great things, amd no i cant think of any.
True, it would solve many problems!
But i doubt many people will miss me tbh. Probably you and Cheese would be the only ones.
And you deserve the happy times because youre an amazing young lady! You deserve nothing but the best! I said why in your rep, or stated the reasons why youre amazing!
Well they would be if there were good times.

Ah well
:smile:

Aw, I understand from what you've said recently. I have felt a similar way relatively recently but am OK now, just saying you can get through it :smile:
Gosh, well we can start with great things about you or great things that have happened to you/that you've done/ things you can be grateful...lots to choose from!
It would only be a permanent solution to a temporary problem, not worth it :wink:
We would but I'm sure there's others out there :yep: Just think about the support you had in your blog or the people who have said kind things. SOmetimes, you may think an action you have done is very small and meaningless but to someone else it can mean the world. You say a lot of kind things on here so I'm sure your words must have touched many people :yep:
Thanks, I don't think it's all that but yeah, you deserve many good times too (like I said in those paragraphs I believe you saved?) :smile:
What about the car watching you were talking about in VMs (forgot what it's actually called :redface:) that sounds like a good time :smile:

No worries :wink:
I hope so tbh but i doubt it, its getting worse!

True, just that i have more than others!
Except you, who are they?

Spoiler

Aww, well it's OK if it gets worse - the main thing is knowing that it can get better and things won't get stuck to always being the way they are right now :hugs:
Maybe, maybe but we can't know for sure
Well, Cheese, Sassking, Andy, Amellia, FrenchUnicorn, raniafern...off the top of my head but there are many more too :yep:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
But youve got the intelligence to deal with it! We know you can do it!
I did sleep but all these early starts and killing me! Youll sleep better tonight!
:hugs: <---- Need lots of those right now :cry2:

:erm: sos wut intelligence lol
:wink: i think so, im so full up of pizza rn :lol:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :jumphug: :grouphugs:

Spoiler

Original post by TheHaunted.
Happy to be sleeping on my own bed once again.. :woo:

No more tents/sleeping bags? :hide:
I feel awful for feeling awful
Original post by Matrix123
Aw, I understand from what you've said recently. I have felt a similar way relatively recently but am OK now, just saying you can get through it :smile:
Gosh, well we can start with great things about you or great things that have happened to you/that you've done/ things you can be grateful...lots to choose from!
It would only be a permanent solution to a temporary problem, not worth it :wink:
We would but I'm sure there's others out there :yep: Just think about the support you had in your blog or the people who have said kind things. SOmetimes, you may think an action you have done is very small and meaningless but to someone else it can mean the world. You say a lot of kind things on here so I'm sure your words must have touched many people :yep:
Thanks, I don't think it's all that but yeah, you deserve many good times too (like I said in those paragraphs I believe you saved?) :smile:
What about the car watching you were talking about in VMs (forgot what it's actually called :redface:) that sounds like a good time :smile:

No worries :wink:

Aww, well it's OK if it gets worse - the main thing is knowing that it can get better and things won't get stuck to always being the way they are right now :hugs:
Maybe, maybe but we can't know for sure
Well, Cheese, Sassking, Andy, Amellia, FrenchUnicorn, raniafern...off the top of my head but there are many more too :yep:

Spoiler

Damn TSR refreshed and deleted my post!

I'm gonna shorten this a bit now if that's ok.

I'm sorry that you've experienced it too, but I'm so happy that you've stayed strong and pulled through! It just shows how strong you are!

Are you sure all those apply to me? If it's ok, could you give an example for each of them? It's ok if you don't want to!

I'd like a permanent solution, this is driving me into the lower back end of life!

I say kind things because I like to make others happy! That's what makes me happy tbh! I hate seeing my friends feeling sad! Kills me inside!

Car spotting, tbh I've never really done it as such, I've given it a go here but there are no nice cars so it's a bit tricky!
I did it at a racetrack the last time I went and spotted over £2m worth of cars! So I guess that could be a good thing?

Well I don't want it to get any worse, that's not gonna be good! But hopefully things will only get better from now on!
Hmm fair enough then, that's a nice list!

Spoiler

Latest