The Student Room Group

Edexcel Government & Politics - Unit 2 Governing the UK (09/06/16)

Scroll to see replies

I got a B in Politics :smile:
Reply 1641
Pretty chuffed to get an A :h:
Really happy with my A and hope everyone else got the results they wanted!
Good luck in A2 guys :smile:
Original post by Pato1
Good luck in A2 guys :smile:

Are you doing ideologies?
Can you retake AS. Units?
Original post by xxvine
Can you retake AS. Units?

Yeah you can, not sure if you can take one specific paper or if you have to take the two again though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mollyadtr
Yeah you can, not sure if you can take one specific paper or if you have to take the two again though

Posted from TSR Mobile

What you doing for A2?
Yes you can, you don't have to take both units again, you can do one or the other
What's easier out of ideolgoies and America?
I'm hearing conflicting reports
Original post by xxvine
What you doing for A2?

Ideologies, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xxvine
What's easier out of ideolgoies and America?
I'm hearing conflicting reports

It's just preference really, depends if you wanna understand American politics in as much detail as we did with uk politics in year 1 or if you wanna learn about the different theories basically in politics, to me ideologies is more different cause it's units based on feminism Marxism and stuff like that..but whatever interests you really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Paper 1 killed me ......
Got 66 in Unit 1 and 98 in Unit 2 lol, A overall, gonna see if we can get the script back for Unit 1 to see if it's worth a remark.
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Got 66 in Unit 1 and 98 in Unit 2 lol, A overall, gonna see if we can get the script back for Unit 1 to see if it's worth a remark.

Wow you were literally 2 marks away from full marks on paper 2! Closest I got to full marks was 96 on paper 1 and then 75 on paper 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mollyadtr
Wow you were literally 2 marks away from full marks on paper 2! Closest I got to full marks was 96 on paper 1 and then 75 on paper 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you get?
Original post by xxvine
What did you get?

An a, what did you get considering we were both stressing over the constitution question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1657
Slightly late to report back, but got an A. 77 in Unit 1 and 89 in Unit 2 :smile:
Got a D and a B last year which averaged to a C overall for AS

This year I retook the paper I got a D in and got 94/100 UMS! Also got A's in both A2 papers so got an A overall :smile:
Original post by Tej98
Slightly late to report back, but got an A. 77 in Unit 1 and 89 in Unit 2 :smile:

Well done!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending