The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey Accommodation 2016

I have created a forum for people who are staying in halls at the University of Surrey to find their flat mates. I have been allocated 73-78 within Millennium House. I am a first year studying BSc Business Management. Leave a comment below with your accommodation allocation 😊.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Roland Ross 66-73, Manor Park
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Millennium house, flats 97-102 (flat 100) and I'm a first year studying English Literature and Creative Writing.
Reply 3
Ernst Chain 47-54 Manor park :smile:. was thinking of getting a room swap to be on campus but now i'm thinking its not worth the hassle. Studying BSc Criminology :smile:
Hello everyone! I was offered a Band C - Standard, Battersea West at Stag Hill Campus, but I would like to change with someone who was offered Band D... It is just because I really want to have a private bathroom! The hope is week though...
Reply 5
Millennium House flat 97-102
Bellerby Wealden, Manor Park! Band D, I will be a first year studying Law.
Stay Hill Court, 29.. Anyone else staying in Stag Hill Court?
Reply 8
Hey guys, I've been offered Band D stag hill but would like to swap for band B stag hill...anyone want to swap? I haven't accepted the offer as I'm calling up the uni to see if I can change it.
I will be first year ODP student.
Reply 9
Im in James Black 47-54 Manor park, studying vet medicine and science :h:
Original post by amino001
Millennium House flat 97-102

I'm in 97-102 as well, 100 to be specific, room 3. Wbu?
Hi I have been allocated to Battersea Rich on campus but would like to swap for Manor Park or at least a Band D Room. If anyone don't mind swapping, please contact me. Thanks so much.
Reply 12
Original post by fox-mulder
I'm in 97-102 as well, 100 to be specific, room 3. Wbu?

Well on my arrival letter it says MH-99-01, whatever that means 😅
Original post by luni84
Hey guys, I've been offered Band D stag hill but would like to swap for band B stag hill...anyone want to swap? I haven't accepted the offer as I'm calling up the uni to see if I can change it.
I will be first year ODP student.

Hello, I was offered a room Band C - Standard, Battersea West at Stag Hill Campus. This is on campus... but maybe you want to swap with me??
Original post by amino001
Well on my arrival letter it says MH-99-01, whatever that means 😅

that means Millennium House, Flat 99, room 1 :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Kristina97
Hello, I was offered a room Band C - Standard, Battersea West at Stag Hill Campus. This is on campus... but maybe you want to swap with me??

Hey there, I was really going for Band B in Guildford sorry. So if anyone who has Band B in Guildford Court and wants to swap for Band D in University court let me know.
Reply 16
Do you want to swap with me, but I have band C, Stag Hill campus, Surrey court
Original post by Richardoliver17
I have created a forum for people who are staying in halls at the University of Surrey to find their flat mates. I have been allocated 73-78 within Millennium House. I am a first year studying BSc Business Management. Leave a comment below with your accommodation allocation 😊.

I'm in 73-78 Millennium House too!
Reply 18
I'm in International house, L, stag hill campus, anyone else nearby?
Roland Ross 66-73, Manor Park, specifically flat 71 room 3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending