The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London First Year Accommodation 2016 SWAPS

Scroll to see replies

Looking to swap out my Stratford One Ensuite offer for anything nearer to the Strand
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Zuzkatus
Hey i have an offer for a non ensuite at College hall. are u interested?

hey is this still up? how much is it pw?
I have a non-ensuite offer at Wolfson house, would like to swap for an ensuite at Ewen Henderson court or Stamford street non standard.
Reply 23
Hey, I have Champion's Hill (Ensuite) and I'd like to swap for something closer to Strand, preferably Stamford Street apartments. Pm me if interested!
Reply 24
Original post by Bmedengineer1996
I have a non-ensuite offer at Wolfson house, would like to swap for an ensuite at Ewen Henderson court or Stamford street non standard.

pmed you
Reply 25
I have an ensuite offer at Angel Lane, looking to swap for an ensuite at Stamford Street, Great dover street apartments.
I have an offer for Stratford One and would literally swap it for anything more south. Anyone interested?
Reply 27
Hi everyone!
If anyone is looking to lower their rent I have a room at Ewen Henderson Court (£155pw) and would be interested to swap! Preferably Angel Lane, Stratford One or Champion Hill
Hi!!!
I've got an offer for Angel Lane en-suite. As it is far away from Waterloo Campus, I would like to swap for Stamford Street Apartment. Anyone interested to swap with me? Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks!!!
Hello everyone! This seems to be the most popular request here, but I still decided to try my luck)
I hold an offer for Angel Lane ensuite, and I'd be reeally lucky to find someone wishing to swap a Champion Hill ensuite for it!
Original post by ali123456
Allocated a place at Moonraker (ensuite), however it's too expensive for me! Anyone willing to swap (pref. Stamford street), Thanks!

Hi there,

I am allocated in Stamford Street ensuit and looking for a Moonraker allocation...
If your intresed send me a personal message and we can sort things out.
Marco
Hi guys,

I am looking for a room swap to Moonraker or Great Dover Street or similar en-suite, from Stamford Street (en-suite). If anyone is interested please send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Yours Marco
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DJon
Hey, I have Champion's Hill (Ensuite) and I'd like to swap for something closer to Strand, preferably Stamford Street apartments. Pm me if interested!

Hi,
Would you be interested in Orchard Lisle (non en-suite) which is located on Guy's campus in London Bridge zone 1?

I'm looking for a swap with a postgraduate student.

Maria
Original post by .georgie
I have an ensuite at Champion Hill (even though I put non ensuite and cheaper), looking to swap to a non ensuite anywhere closer to guys campus, please pm me if you can help :smile: x

Hi,
Would you be interested in Orchard Lisle which is located on Guy's campus in London Bridge zone 1?

Are you a postgraduate student?

Maria
Reply 34
Original post by .georgie
I have an ensuite at Champion Hill (even though I put non ensuite and cheaper), looking to swap to a non ensuite anywhere closer to guys campus, please pm me if you can help :smile: x

I've got a room at Ewen Henderson for £155pw if you're interested
I have Moonraker ensuite. Too expensive for me, and too far from Guy's campus. I'm to be a medical student, so looking for an ensuite cheaper and closer, preferably Great Dover Street.
Original post by medic23432432
I have Moonraker ensuite. Too expensive for me, and too far from Guy's campus. I'm to be a medical student, so looking for an ensuite cheaper and closer, preferably Great Dover Street.

I just pmed you :smile:
Hi everyone,
I've got an offer for Angel Lane en-suite .As it is far away from Waterloo campus, I would like to swap for Stamford Street Apartment. Are you interested to swap with me? Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks!!!
Reply 38
Hi, I have an offer for Champion Hill but would prefer something more central as I will be studying at the Strand campus, anyone interested?
Original post by Littleworld123
Hi guys,

I am looking for a room swap to Moonraker or Great Dover Street or similar en-suite, from Stamford Street (en-suite). If anyone is interested please send me a PM and we can discuss further.

Yours Marco

Hi Marco,
I've got Angel Lane en-suite(£189 per week). Are you interested?

alicewong

Quick Reply

Latest