The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Accomodation

Anyone interested in a bronze en suite room at darley bank???? Message me x
Reply 1
Hey, I haven't got accommodation yet and this is going to be my first year so idk...

How far is it from uni?

How much is it?

How many people?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by mikkolia
Hey, I haven't got accommodation yet and this is going to be my first year so idk...

How far is it from uni?

How much is it?

How many people?

Hiya,
I've got rid of my bronze en suite however I know of someone who's selling a silver!
It's £123 a week for 44 weeks contract, sharing with 4 other people (mixed) and it's a 20 minute walk and bus stop is right outside!! Let me know if you're interested
Reply 3
Original post by Anaferreira123
Hiya,
I've got rid of my bronze en suite however I know of someone who's selling a silver!
It's £123 a week for 44 weeks contract, sharing with 4 other people (mixed) and it's a 20 minute walk and bus stop is right outside!! Let me know if you're interested

Sounds good... But I think I'm probably going to stay in Halls for at least my first year tbh.

Thanks though
Reply 4
I got private accommodation at Mundy Close 5 minutes away from the engineering campus. I guess it depends on what you are studying. Here is how I found it :http://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/details/41330574?tmad=c&tmcampid=44&utm_content=rent&utm_medium=email&utm_source=conf

Quick Reply

Latest