The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Anyone Studying at Coventry Uni College Campus?

Hi everyone, I am thinking of studying at CUC starting this September and was wondering if anybody else is? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hey, i will be studying at CUC this September. I will be studying Public Health and community studies, what about you ? and have you got any tips on how to sort out accommodation?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by AntoniaG98
Hi everyone, I am thinking of studying at CUC starting this September and was wondering if anybody else is? :smile:

Hi, I might be, still checking out options. Where are you from and what will you be studying?
Original post by Fran1234A
Hey, i will be studying at CUC this September. I will be studying Public Health and community studies, what about you ? and have you got any tips on how to sort out accommodation?

I might be going to CULC and if I do I'll probably be staying at Magenta House which is very close to campus. Where abouts will you be?
What's CULC ?
And ohh okay and I have almost sorted out my Accomadation out now I will hopefully be staying st liberty park
Original post by blackswan91
I might be going to CULC and if I do I'll probably be staying at Magenta House which is very close to campus. Where abouts will you be?

Hey Swan,

Hopefully we will get to meet you in September!

If you have booked your room, don't forget to join our residents group to meet your new flat mates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1553810381597282/ :smile:
Reply 6
I went to CUC for a foundation. After the foundation you receive your Coventry University certificate. Then you can apply to any University you want. You have the cerificate in your hand and can study where you like. You might want to stay on to study the degree at CUC or perhaps you want to do the degree at main Coventry University or maybe you want to go to a totally different University, its all up to you! Hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi all I am going CUC starting in September studying early years, I am moving in to my accommodation on the 10th Liberty Park and wondering if anyone else is. I have been looking for pages on facebook and on the website but can not find any pages where I can meet people who are also going CUC
Original post by Rebecca7591
hi all I am going CUC starting in September studying early years, I am moving in to my accommodation on the 10th Liberty Park and wondering if anyone else is. I have been looking for pages on facebook and on the website but can not find any pages where I can meet people who are also going CUC

Hi, I'm also staying at Liberty Park. I'm planning on studying Health and Social Care though (hopefully)
Original post by Jordannnlouisee
Hi, I'm also staying at Liberty Park. I'm planning on studying Health and Social Care though (hopefully)

Oh great i havent found anyothervway to meet anyone like on facebook or anything are you moving in on the 10th
Oh great i havent found anyothervway to meet anyone like on facebook or anything are you moving in on the 10th

Same, I've also been looking for groups but can't seem to find any. Yeah I'm moving in on the 10th :smile:
Same, I've also been looking for groups but can't seem to find any. Yeah I'm moving in on the 10th :smile:

Was worrying i was the only one as no one was putting anything and i dont no how populer the accommodation is and the uni
Was worrying i was the only one as no one was putting anything and i dont no how populer the accommodation is and the uni

From what the university told me about the accommodation is popular and sells out quick, although I don't think it's as popular as the other accommodation in Coventry. I get what you mean though as I haven't found anyone staying at Liberty park
From what the university told me about the accommodation is popular and sells out quick, although I don't think it's as popular as the other accommodation in Coventry. I get what you mean though as I haven't found anyone staying at Liberty park

Im happy with it tho seems like there is lovely staff there just hope i have some decent people to share a kitchen with.
Im happy with it tho seems like there is lovely staff there just hope i have some decent people to share a kitchen with.

It all so scary !!!
I get what you mean, it's scary to think that in 3 weeks I would be living in Coventry. I've never been to Coventry in my life either😬. I also hope the people I'm sharing accommodation with is decent. Have you seen CUC?
Studying Health and Life sciences foundation year at CUC, Buzzin! :smile:
I went to the Uni open day but didn't look round the uni college and its a super nice campus!
I will be :smile: studying engineering foundation and I'm so worried about making friends as I'm not staying in accommodation 😫
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Fran1234A

I will be doing a postgradute course in Terrorism, International Crime and Global Security
Reply 19
I get what you mean, it's scary to think that in 3 weeks I would be living in Coventry. I've never been to Coventry in my life either😬. I also hope the people I'm sharing accommodation with is decent. Have you seen CUC?

I wish I could see someone nice to share an accommodation with. I am in Nigeria and will be arriving Coventry in mid-September
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending