The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Someone else did OCR art? That's cool, what did you choose for the 40%?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did OCR Art!! I chose Tranquility for the 40%. Was going to chose Laundry until I realised one of my classmates overheard me talking about ideas for it to my teacher and copied nearly everything 😠. What did you chose??
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Pens&Papers
Someone should make it soon, this results day thread is making me worried !! :h:

I volunteer.
Original post by ak143244
Where can I find the grade boundrie for IGCSE English Language? I've searched everywhere but I can't find it...

http://papers.gceguide.com/IGCSE/English%20-%20First%20Language%20(UK)%20(0522)/0522_s16_gt.pdf
Original post by ColossalAtom
I volunteer.

Great! When will you make it? :smile:
Original post by chloechurcher
I did OCR Art!! I chose Tranquility for the 40%. Was going to chose Laundry until I realised one of my classmates overheard me talking about ideas for it to my teacher and copied nearly everything 😠. What did you chose??

That's frustrating. :colonhash: I chose interesting characters. I didn't want to do it at first but my teacher said it was the best way of getting an A. After a while I enjoyed it and ended up doing a huge final piece on a canvas

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's frustrating. :colonhash: I chose interesting characters. I didn't want to do it at first but my teacher said it was the best way of getting an A. After a while I enjoyed it and ended up doing a huge final piece on a canvas

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of my friends did that topic, looked cool! I couldn't do that topic because in my first coursework I had already focused on portraiture & people because the coursework topic I was given was very lenient so it would be too samey-samey. Did you finish before your 10 hours were up or not?
(edited 7 years ago)
One of my friends did that topic, looked cool! I couldn't do that topic because in my first coursework I had already focused on portraiture & people because the coursework topic I was given was very lenient so it would be too samey-samey. Did you finish before your 10 hours were up or not?

I did, Thank god. It felt really good and it was the biggest in the year group. Yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
what do you think the grade boundaries for aqa b2 will be??
thx
Great! When will you make it? :smile:

Working on it now.
I did, Thank god. It felt really good and it was the biggest in the year group. Yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I finished before my 10 hours, I thought I wasn't going to but luckily I did 😁
Yeah I finished before my 10 hours, I thought I wasn't going to but luckily I did 😁

Same here. I hope you get what you want in art!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ColossalAtom
Hm, sadly someone already made the year 12 thread a week ago. I just did a search.

Spoiler

I didn't even see it !! That was kept well hidden. :frown: I imagined it would be :smile:. It looks a bit dull now but I think they'll improve it once it becomes more active.
I didn't even see it !! That was kept well hidden. :frown: I imagined it would be :smile:. It looks a bit dull now but I think they'll improve it once it becomes more active.

I was trying to edit my last post and accidentally deleted it because of slow loading. I'm going to post mine and see what happens anyway.
I’m taking Chemistry, Physics and Maths for A-Levels. I have no idea what my 4th choice is going to be, I can’t choose between a humanity or Further Maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gaary kasparov
what do you think the grade boundaries for aqa b2 will be??
thx

Think all grades will go down by one mark.
Predicted grades: all A*'s lol😁

What I think (more hope) I'll get:

English language A*
English literature A*
History A
RE A*
Physics A*
Chemistry A*
Biology A*
Maths A
Further Maths A

I think I can get the A*'s it's just the maths' I'm not sure about 😁
Son;t mind me just having a heart attack. Just kick me to the side of the thread if i'm not moving ;-;
I have faith in all of you. The fact you're actually on here shows how much you care for your future!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it sad that I miss school? Summer is boring.

Latest