The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

headache :redface:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Damn TSR refreshed and deleted my post!

I'm gonna shorten this a bit now if that's ok.
I'm sorry that you've experienced it too, but I'm so happy that you've stayed strong and pulled through! It just shows how strong you are!
Are you sure all those apply to me? If it's ok, could you give an example for each of them? It's ok if you don't want to!
I'd like a permanent solution, this is driving me into the lower back end of life!
I say kind things because I like to make others happy! That's what makes me happy tbh! I hate seeing my friends feeling sad! Kills me inside!

Car spotting, tbh I've never really done it as such, I've given it a go here but there are no nice cars so it's a bit tricky!
I did it at a racetrack the last time I went and spotted over £2m worth of cars! So I guess that could be a good thing?

Well I don't want it to get any worse, that's not gonna be good! But hopefully things will only get better from now on!
Hmm fair enough then, that's a nice list!

Spoiler

Aww, it's OK :smile:

Sure, that's fine! Yeah, well I just like to think of it as experience than something bad that happened :redface: but thanks, and I'm sure you have as much strength, maybe more, based on what I understand you've been through
They sure do! Oh wow, Freezer, I can definitely give an example for each (I'll try to only say one maybe two for each) but really, there's too many for me to mention right now

Spoiler

But I wouldn't :redface: A good quote: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the raing (or along those lines)

Aww, well it makes me upset to see you so upset but we'll just have to get through it :yep:

Ohh right, yeah that's the one. That's a shame, I see why you're looking forward to doing it in Cambridge/ on the way there! Oh wow, that's amazing! That has to be a car spotting record! That sure does sound like a good thing :yy:

It won't be but if it does, then indeed, things shall get better after that :smile:
Yup, thanks

Spoiler

Happy, my dad is so weird like, he came out of the bathroom singing, 'when I'm in heaven, I'll get to touch you' like whatttt LMAO 😂☺️💜
Ty 💖💜💚 @SeanFM
Absolutely cracking view of the moon tonight from my hometown. One of the best moon views I've seen for a long time. Making me looking forward to getting back into star gazing in the winter :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Casually still awake.
I give up, I literally give up.
The things I do for people and they can't even be bothered to type out a simple message in return! Ffs!
That's it! No more Mr Nice guy!
Casually still awake.
I give up, I literally give up.
The things I do for people and they can't even be bothered to type out a simple message in return! Ffs!
That's it! No more Mr Nice guy!

I see this is still affecting you :redface:

Spoiler

Aww Freezer! :hugs:
Original post by Matrix123
I see this is still affecting you :redface:

Spoiler

Aww Freezer! :hugs:

Same thing again!

Spoiler

Time to unleash the inner anger that's been stored up I think!
Fed up of being thrown around and mislead! So hurt right now!
So happy with my results, I passed, exceeded amazingly in one subject and can't believe I am onto A2.
My rabbit is so fat and I don't know why. He's getting so much exercise so I can only presume it's all the weeds and grass he's eating? :frown:
Also, mother heard him stamping his feet tonight... we don't know what was wrong:frown: He's had a great day exploring the garden again...

We went to IKEA yesterday and I bought my mini ironing board and my gorgeous new duvet and pillowcase set. I hate IKEA though, you just get shepherded through the whole shop, even if there's only one thing you want, NOPE, you have to go through the WHOLE SHOP.
Plus we had to travel all the way to Warrington in the car:pain:

I am soooo insufferable.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
My rabbit is so fat and I don't know why. He's getting so much exercise so I can only presume it's all the weeds and grass he's eating? :frown:
Also, mother heard him stamping his feet tonight... we don't know what was wrong:frown: He's had a great day exploring the garden again...

We went to IKEA yesterday and I bought my mini ironing board and my gorgeous new duvet and pillowcase set. I hate IKEA though, you just get shepherded through the whole shop, even if there's only one thing you want, NOPE, you have to go through the WHOLE SHOP.

I am soooo insufferable.

I know that IKEA and that IKEA is what I imagine hell to be like :colonhash:
Same thing again!

Spoiler

Time to unleash the inner anger that's been stored up I think!
Fed up of being thrown around and mislead! So hurt right now!

Aww

Spoiler

Well, if that's going to remove it from your system then good, just make sure you're careful when doing that - it's best to try and maintain a calm, balanced mind with these things :smile:
I know :hugs:
Original post by Deyesy
I know that IKEA and that IKEA is what I imagine hell to be like :colonhash:

Isn't it awful?!:eek:
Much better than i did this morning
Original post by Matrix123
Aww

Spoiler

Well, if that's going to remove it from your system then good, just make sure you're careful when doing that - it's best to try and maintain a calm, balanced mind with these things :smile:
I know :hugs:

:hugs:

Spoiler

I've got so much of it from college so I need to unleash myself at somepoint!
I'll be careful! Yes that's true!
It happens every time!!
I give up!

I'm now gonna sleep, or try to again!
Goodnight! :smile:
Isn't it awful?!:eek:

It's horrific. I really don't see the appeal :lol: It'd be awesome for hide and seek though :hide:
(edited 7 years ago)
Disappointed !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

I've got so much of it from college so I need to unleash myself at somepoint!
I'll be careful! Yes that's true!
It happens every time!!
I give up!

I'm now gonna sleep, or try to again!
Goodnight! :smile:

Spoiler

Aww OK, good good with being careful!

OK, goodnight Freezer! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I am soooo insufferable.

Does IKEA not just give you so much house inspo for your house/future house? I love it :biggrin: and as for your rabbit stamping his feet, usually means they sense danger or something not quite right? and it is more likely to be his/her food (pellets o.e.) making them fat rather than grass :smile:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Happy, my dad is so weird like, he came out of the bathroom singing, 'when I'm in heaven, I'll get to touch you' like whatttt LMAO 😂☺️💜

These parents and their songs 😅 i cant repeat what my dad sings 😇🤔

Latest