The Student Room Group

Picking a-levels next week

so it's GCSE results day next week and I still haven't finalised which a levels I want to do yet!

I definitely want to take biology and either English literature or language. Which one looks better because I like them both equally Also I really wanna study genetics at uni but loads of them ask that you take chem but I'm really crap at chem and I don't really wanna do that again but I'm really passionate about genetics so what should I do?
Have a balance of what you need for your dream job and what you enjoy.

For example I'm choosing Music, Performing Arts and ICT. I chose ICT because it is required to become a radio presenter. Performing Arts can also be useful for my future job because the radio industry likes people who can work well in different situations. I also really love acting. While with Music I'm really passionate about singing and enjoy doing it.

I'm choosing A Levels as well and it is a huge decision. Good luck and remember that balance is the key to success.
Original post by an_r
so it's GCSE results day next week and I still haven't finalised which a levels I want to do yet!

I definitely want to take biology and either English literature or language. Which one looks better because I like them both equally Also I really wanna study genetics at uni but loads of them ask that you take chem but I'm really crap at chem and I don't really wanna do that again but I'm really passionate about genetics so what should I do?

im in the same position you are in, choosing A levels. Consider and make sure that your subjects go hand in hand with each other to keep your future open. Also as always choose the subjects you enjoy, you are good at and have a true passion for.

Quick Reply

Latest