The Student Room Group

I got A*A*B instead of AAA. and was rejected by my firm offer?

I got A*A*B on an AAA offer is there any way in which i could get into my uni of choice Bristol, or do i have no chance?
What course did you apply for if I may ask?
Their offer is pretty concrete, they don't normally have the space to accommodate people who miss, even if they get better grades in some of the grades required. Hence A*AB/A*A*B is not the same as having AAA.
give it a go as you will never know if you don't try
Original post by Alexuwu
I got A*A*B on an AAA offer is there any way in which i could get into my uni of choice Bristol, or do i have no chance?

Bristol have had your results since the weekend and have rejected you. This is because a) you didn't meet the conditions of your offer, and b) although your results are very good, Bristol had sufficient candidates who either did meet their conditions or they preferred. Do you have any reason why Bristol might change their mind?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by NamelessPersona
What course did you apply for if I may ask?

politics and International relations
Reply 6
Original post by Alexuwu
politics and International relations

call them
Reply 7
thats harsh. i got A*AB instead of AAA and was still accepted by my firm Kings college london for international politics
Reply 8
Yes, call them, they might still have a place through clearing. You should have done all of this in the morning though as soon as you got your results as its much more unlikely that they will have any places left now. I missed my offer from my firm and also missed my insurance offer barely and was initially rejected by both, but reapplied to my insurance since i only missed the offer by a matter of a few ums and now they've given me the offer again.

Quick Reply

Latest