The Student Room Group

How do i get really fit in 2 weeks ???

How can i get the max fitness possible in 2 weeks ???
You're not going to reach your genetic potential for cardiovascular fitness in two weeks. You've also given us ZERO background about your current fitness level and typical training routine.
Reply 2
What are you training for?
Idek do an Ab workout video everyday
Reply 4
[QUOTE=WoodyMKC;67050822]You're not going to reach your genetic potential for cardiovascular fitness in two weeks. You've also given us ZERO background about your current fitness level and typical training routine.

Im training for the new football season and ive hardly done any exercise for the past 2 months. I want to try and get as fit as i possibly can in 2 weeks. 😀
Original post by anonomon
Im training for the new football season and ive hardly done any exercise for the past 2 months. I want to try and get as fit as i possibly can in 2 weeks. 😀

Couch to 5K might be a good start then. Suppose you could be a bit more aggressive than the protocol if you need to get fitter fast, but make sure you don't knacker yourself out!
Reply 6
Original post by WoodyMKC
Couch to 5K might be a good start then. Suppose you could be a bit more aggressive than the protocol if you need to get fitter fast, but make sure you don't knacker yourself out!

Agree with woody don't push it too much as it takes time for your body to get used to hard training
Reply 7
Original post by WoodyMKC

How often should i run 5k ???
2 weeks? get outa here lol
Reply 9
Original post by SamLuxa
Agree with woody don't push it too much as it takes time for your body to get used to hard training

Original post by anonomon

The idea of couch to 5k is to build up your stamina, with being able to run 5k as an end goal. If you think you can manage 5k fairly easily already, obviously this won't be the program for you, but after a couple of months of no training your fitness is probably gonna be a little crap. You might choose to skip the early steps if you go for couch to 5k if you were already fit previously.

If you can't be bothered with programs, just do some cardio of your choice (might I recommend running if you want to get better at running for football?), keep it pretty intense, work hard, and have a day's rest every other day or every third day.
(edited 7 years ago)
Weight training and a sensible diet?
Train 85 times a day and only eat protein powder. Don't mix it with milk just eat the protein powder on its own.
Git gud.

For me that involves listening to Forces by Hirasawa Susumu.
****ing GRIFFFFFFFFITHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quick Reply

Latest