The Student Room Group

what do i do?!

For my AS results today I got 3 A's in Eng Lit, Politics, and Performing Arts, and then a C in history. However history is what I want to do at university so I'm conflicted at what I should do now
Check the courses, some might not care. I applied for Physics and only one of my offers actually cared about me getting a specific grade in physics.
Reply 2
Original post by WhisperingTide
Check the courses, some might not care. I applied for Physics and only one of my offers actually cared about me getting a specific grade in physics.

that's a good idea, thanks so much!
Original post by 10dreddin
For my AS results today I got 3 A's in Eng Lit, Politics, and Performing Arts, and then a C in history. However history is what I want to do at university so I'm conflicted at what I should do now

Do what you're passionate about. I did A levels in business, film, media, and history. I also studied art and design (btec) I'm staring university in September studying interior design (My dream job) Just because you've studied one thing doesn't mean you can't do another, So just keep an open mind :smile: also check the university requirements.
Original post by 10dreddin
Try to establish what went wrong with your History exams/coursework and rectify that at A2.

Quick Reply

Latest