The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Crome Court... who's going to live there?

Who else has received an offer for a room in Crome Court? :smile:is there a group for students moving there in September?
Original post by italondoner
Who else has received an offer for a room in Crome Court? :smile:is there a group for students moving there in September?

Hello!

Our accommodation office will be emailing out room allocations in the coming days, and we're expecting them to also link people to Facebook groups for those moving into each accommodation block. So expect to learn more very soon!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of East Anglia
Hello!

Our accommodation office will be emailing out room allocations in the coming days, and we're expecting them to also link people to Facebook groups for those moving into each accommodation block. So expect to learn more very soon!

thanks for your reply! :smile:unfortunately, I still haven't received any information about a "Crome Court" official Facebook group for the year 2016/2017. I guess I'll have to wait and see :smile:
Original post by italondoner
thanks for your reply! :smile:unfortunately, I still haven't received any information about a "Crome Court" official Facebook group for the year 2016/2017. I guess I'll have to wait and see :smile:

Do let the Accommodation Office know and they'll be in touch in due course :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending