yh :lol:

Spoiler

:rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123

Spoiler

his beard is like the one on the top tight hand corner
but he looks much more nerdy/physiksy than these people (:yucky:)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
his beard is like the one on the top tight hand corner
but he looks much more nerdy/physiksy than these people (:yucky:)

Ahh I see :work:
How does one look "physicsy'? :tongue: Anyways, we have another potential candidate:
1471589943846.jpg
Please just say if I'm close because he won't be on Google Images :rofl: (and I'm starting to get bored of looking for him :lol:)

Ikr...those people....:erm: :eviltongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh I see :work:
How does one look "physicsy'? :tongue: Anyways, we have another potential candidate:
1471589943846.jpg
Please just say if I'm close because he won't be on Google Images :rofl: (and I'm starting to get bored of looking for him :lol:)

Ikr...those people....:erm: :eviltongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol you're colder :tongue:
Lol you're colder :tongue:

Ohh man :coffee:
Colder from the top right image I sent last or from the second French guy? :rofl: I've just totally disregarded the first one because he seems way out :tongue:

Maybe it's the guy in the second image (Julien :lol:) with the beard of the guy in the top right picture?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
What an awesome day :ahee:

Spoiler

Ohh man :coffee:
Colder from the top right image I sent last or from the second French guy? :rofl: I've just totally disregarded the first one because he seems way out :tongue:

Maybe it's the guy in the second image (Julien :lol:) with the beard of the guy in the top right picture?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idek anymore matrix :facepalm:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
What an awesome day :ahee:

Spoiler

What a sweet comment from a sweet unicorn :mmm: :hugs:
Idek anymore matrix :facepalm:

What a sweet comment from a sweet unicorn :mmm: :hugs:

:rofl: you shall have to take another look today and inform Matrix about whether he looks like Julien with the top right beard or not:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: you shall have to take another look today and inform Matrix about whether he looks like Julien with the top right beard or not:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:teehee:
k will do sis!
:teehee:
k will do sis!

:ahee: :five:
But keeping tabs on personality is more important :u: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1011
Nice friggin' A's, man!
:ahee: :five:
But keeping tabs on personality is more important :u: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh sure :innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by Kyx
Nice friggin' A's, man!

fank u
but lol B in Chemistry
lol
wow tho ure off to do physics at Uni :daydreaming:all the best, sounds 2cool 4thedrool tbh :drool::rofl:

Spoiler

fank u
but lol B in Chemistry
lol
wow tho ure off to do physics at Uni :daydreaming:all the best, sounds 2cool 4thedrool tbh :drool::rofl:

Nothing wrong with preferring looks though, just gotta make sure he's a nice guy too:yep:

Spoiler

:h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing wrong with preferring looks though, just gotta make sure he's a nice guy too:yep:

Spoiler

:h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont really prefer looks but I know a hot guy when I c one :mmm:

Spoiler

Reply 1015

Spoiler

fank u
but lol B in Chemistry
lol

Defo :smile:

The error with the results should be sorted today (the exam board person told me)
I dont really prefer looks but I know a hot guy when I c one :mmm:

Spoiler

Ohh haha, I see :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyx
Defo :smile:

The error with the results should be sorted today (the exam board person told me)

ok thanks, hopefully I won't be too far off an A so the predictions will be decent for uni next year :wink:
i will check the results again now :I
Entry no.22
What a freekin eventful day :coma:
I woke up at 6:24am, I knew results were going to be available online at 6:30am, so I made a cup of tea for myself and mum and a coffee for dad.
Then I logged in to find my fate.
I didn't fail :shock:
In fact I achieved my target grades, all bar one (chemistry) :colonhash:
But the funny thing was...

Spoiler

I was so surprised that I cried and I cried for a long time and it meant that I got a very late train into work :rofl:
yh it was an emotional time because my family and I assumed the highest grade I was getting was a D :s-smilie:
I did a lot of phoning friends to comfort them and lots of good luck text messages on the way to the office finally, when I got there I had a nice long chat with the fellow AS student next to me who was freakin out about his maths grade (got an A in the end :tongue:)
When I got to work, I did nothing apart from message friends and thanked you all on tsr for being so kind and supportive !

Special shout-outs to @13 1 20 8 42 and @LifeIsFine for helping m relax before going to sleep the night before and @Matrix123 's advice :hugs:and @FireFreezer77 for just about everything tbh :loveduck:
I ended up going to the labs with my supervisor and this new placement student (from france :fan:)
We sorted out some of the wiring and PC configuration ready for the experiment with the injector and liquid nitrogen.
If all goes well we'll do it tomorrow afternoon or on Monday/Tuesday :wink:
I know tomorrow morning I am going to help with the gravel/storage experiment again!

After that, it was lunch time! I was on my own for a bit, then I was accompanied by 2 individuals who'd both received their results and then another. The other had asked for today off, fairs tbh :tongue:
We ate (pasta salad + crisps + apple juice for me :mmm:) then played table football and then sat outside for a while.
We'd all received good results and were in need of a chilling out session, so we stayed there for a while :biggrin:

Finally got back, I finished the summarisation of the research finally. I now have to do the intro/conclusion/materials research part tomorrow :erm: that will be jolly good fun :colonhash:
Then I left, trains weren't too bad, but train wifi didn't work for me.
I received a text on the train that when I would return, we would be ordering Dominoe's pizza take-away in celebration :smile:Sure enough, when I got home, I ordered the best pizza ever:
Chicken feast! :yum:
There is no better pizza! (has chicken, cheese + veg on it (there really is no better :mmm:)) beat that Trump u lil batard
Then, whilst playing tabletennis, my dad said "there's somthing on the table for you"
I said "I hope its food"
It turned out to be a "congrats card" which was cute and underneath it were a box of cookies :cookie: (ace pressie cos I like cookies XD)
I'm v tired, eventful day man, eventufl day, but I'm goign to play some pinta and then watch sherlock and then bed :wink:Thanks again for all the support and wishes,
I hope u all smashed it today/will smash it next week.
Some amazing people like @Platopus , @Kamara7 and @Kyx :congrats:
But for now, goodnight,
Cheese

Spoiler

Great results, fair play. How are you getting on with Nuffield and your UCAS stuff (are you still up for Chemistry)? I just finished my placement, it legit took over my life but now I'm going on holiday, so I can enjoy myself before the CREST presentations.

Spoiler

Original post by jakesidhu
Great results, fair play. How are you getting on with Nuffield and your UCAS stuff (are you still up for Chemistry)? I just finished my placement, it legit took over my life but now I'm going on holiday, so I can enjoy myself before the CREST presentations.

Spoiler

thanks man :five: I hope urs were good as well :smile:
Nuffield is going well, I won't spoil much for blogging purposes :mmm:, but I know I am nearly done with the report, its just the data from the experiment I need and we are doing the experiment on Monday/Tuesday :excited:
I'm still up for Chemistry but also considering Physics :wink: wbu?
OMG :congrats: u're gonna have to tell me more about it m8 :tongue: ooh where u off to? (hope its france :france:)

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest