The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Msc Forensic Psychology - Coventry University 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JCW95
I got an e-mail about 20 minutes after I'd accepted the offer confirming my place, but if you haven't had one, e-mail the postgraduate admissions office and they'll send you one through!

what was in the letter, if you don't mind me asking?
I even called them, but the only letter I received was "Important: Pre-arrival information Sept 2016".
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
I just got my unconditional offer! I am going to accept it now but i will ask admissions if i can defer it until next year as i was not able to get student funding this year :/
Reply 22
Original post by aakisanya
I just got my unconditional offer! I am going to accept it now but i will ask admissions if i can defer it until next year as i was not able to get student funding this year :/

Congratulations!! :smile: Oh really? you can't get the postgraduate loan?
thanks :smile: no i am a scottish resident, so my course is not eligible for SAAS funding in england, and i dont meet the residency criteria for english postgraduate loans. Iam working full time now so i will save money and my dad will give me some too.

Please let me know how the course is and what the teaching is like :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by aakisanya
thanks :smile: no i am a scottish resident, so my course is not eligible for SAAS funding in england, and i dont meet the residency criteria for english postgraduate loans. Iam working full time now so i will save money and my dad will give me some too.

Please let me know how the course is and what the teaching is like :smile:

Oh i see. Yes i will. :smile:
Does anyone know when we are getting our timetable?*
Reply 26
Original post by Wild_flower
Does anyone know when we are getting our timetable?*

Is this what you are asking for? :smile: http://www.coventry.ac.uk/Global/03%20Study%20section%20assets/induction%20timetables%202016.17/HLST045.pdf
Reply 28
Original post by Wild_flower
yes. where did you get it? *

Here: http://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/get-ready/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CU%20-%20Pre-Arrival%20EU%20240816&utm_content=CU%20-%20Pre-Arrival%20EU%20240816+CID_cf62ab10639b9ef07b79cc53b5f9afab&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=View%20more%20enrolment%20information

It was in the email that i got from uni to explain what we need to do before the enrolment. :smile:

By the way me and my friend (we're both from Portugal), created a group on facebook for our course. if you're interested, feel free to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1229061333781132/
Reply 29
Hi Guys,

I am starting this course is September and wanted to know what days are you in university?
Original post by rose2101
Hi Guys,

I am starting this course is September and wanted to know what days are you in university?

Hi, sorry I decided to go to another university so I do not know the timetable. Maybe ask admissions. X
Hi! I will start the course this september as well!i will be at coventry on 22/09.
I'm starting this September as well!i will be at uni on 22/09.
Reply 33
Hi, I was thinking of applying for September 2018, im currently in my final year for my psychology undergrad course. I wanted to know if there is any placement with this course? how are you finding it !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending