The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Best Accommodation - New Law Student

Hello all,

I had Chester as my insurance choice today and I managed to get it :biggrin: !

I was just looking at accommodation and was wondering what the best one would be for me as I want to study Law.

All replies appreciated!
Thanks
Joe
Original post by Joe_Cartwright7
Hello all,

I was just looking at accommodation and was wondering what the best one would be for me as I want to study Law.

All replies appreciated!
Thanks
Joe

Hi will you be studying on the parkgate road campus? If so, you can't really go wrong :smile: grosvener house is posh and expensive but SOME people say its isolating. Fisher/astbury are standard accommodation but people complain about the food (its catered). Parkgate road houses seem good but they're not directly on campus. Then theres the ones in the city centre including the new one. So basically there are pros and cons so it depends what you're after and whether you want catered or self catered :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Hello all,

All replies appreciated!
Thanks
Joe

Hi Joe, congratulations on getting in!

Have you already applied for university accommodation? If so, you should be receiving an email in the next few days detailing the accommodation you have been allocated.

If you haven't yet applied for university accommodation and would like to, I would recommend getting in touch with our Accommodation team, call: 01244 513000.
Original post by University of Chester
Hi Joe, congratulations on getting in!

Have you already applied for university accommodation? If so, you should be receiving an email in the next few days detailing the accommodation you have been allocated.

If you haven't yet applied for university accommodation and would like to, I would recommend getting in touch with our Accommodation team, call: 01244 513000.

Thank you!

I will ring the team later on today when I have discussed the options with my parents :smile:.

Just one more quick thing, do I need to change my student finance application? I have my firm choice down as the university the money is going to? Or will they know to transfer it to you?

Thanks again
Joe
Thank you!

I will ring the team later on today when I have discussed the options with my parents :smile:.

Just one more quick thing, do I need to change my student finance application? I have my firm choice down as the university the money is going to? Or will they know to transfer it to you?

Thanks again
Joe

Yes you will need to update your Student Finance.It's easy to let them know, simply log into your student finance account at: www.gov.uk/studentfinance and go to:
Your Account > Change your application > University/college and course
Original post by University of Chester
Yes you will need to update your Student Finance.It's easy to let them know, simply log into your student finance account at: www.gov.uk/studentfinance and go to:
Your Account > Change your application > University/college and course

Great stuff,

All sorted!

Thanks for the help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending