The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How do u manage to pray in school lol? Well i know some schools have a pray room, did urs have one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I used to pray at school as well.
Did you pray zohar as well?
I prayed zohar at school as well as jamat. Me and some of my friends got together and we prayed. We did wudhu at the changing rooms (they had a shower there as well) and then we prayed in one of the classrooms. The teacher was so nice because she let us pray everytime. I miss school because of the teachers, not the students - most of them were just... I don't know.
But yeah there was my lunchtime done. But we could pray at home in summer because namaz time for zohar was longer. If we prayed jamat at lunchtime it would clash in with midday time (zawal time) which means we couldn't pray so we prayed at home.
I don't know how you could pray jamat though?
We only prayed Fardh, we didn't have enough time to pray Sunnat or Nafl which sucks because I always pray them.

Yeah of course.
Inshallah :smile:

It's okayy
So sorry the previous message was so so long... :frown:
Yeah I did my wudhu at home as well, only once I did wudhu at school because I went toilet during the day. My friends said I should do it at school because the water was so nice and warm lol but I just couldn't be bothered drying myself and taking my socks off lol.

Yeah I prayed at lunchtime. We only had 10 mins left though. I don't think we would be allowed to go out of lessons and pray - many people would take advantage and waste time messing about in other areas.
Yeah I know right! Loads of people just miss lessons for fun, I mean they don't realise how important education is. People miss many days of school as well. If my parents found out if I was missing lessons... God knows what they would do to me.
But education is important though. I mean what do they do when they miss lessons?
I remember a time where I went to an appointment and I finished around about 2pm and there was only 1 lesson left and I still had to go to school. I was just like.... seriously?
Not really, it was on BBC sport so I thought I'd just watch it.
Also, Brazil vs Germany final at Football right??
Did you watch Mo Farah? He nearly fell in the Qualifiers race.. That was so scary. He was too close to others.

Are you back, aysha?!
I missed you, how can you mess with everyones feelings like this :frown:
We all care about you! Even if you are some weirdo we met online :laugh:
I love you!!
Original post by L in University
Are you back, aysha?!
I missed you, how can you mess with everyones feelings like this :frown:
We all care about you! Even if you are some weirdo we met online :laugh:
I love you!!

Yes
Sorry:frown:, but i initially wasnt joking, it was true, i changed my mind after
Oh lol, love u too :hugs:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Yes
Sorry:frown:, but i initially wasnt joking, it was true, i changed my mind after
Oh lol, love u too :hugs:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not muslim if you're wondering :tongue:
Yeah, also at break times I see them smoking at it's so bad. I could smell the smoke and it used to get into my uniform which sucked really bad. Also Shisha pen was a common thing. I'm so glad I didn't have any though - Litreally all my friends had shisha at one point and they were all saying that I should try one but I rejected though. It was really bad, they think they're cool smoking away but they're harming so many things in their body.
It's also haram to smoke right?

Spoiler

No he didn't, he kinda had a slip.
I'll try and get a clip for you.
That settles it I'm the official winner of part 27. I have made history I am the 1st ever user to win the game 3 times in a row! :woo:

I'm the triple king champion!!! :crown: mr t king1.jpeg

Now its time to celebrate :party: :party2: :party2: :danceboy: :jive: :jive: :jive: :ymca:

Original post by L in University
I'm not muslim if you're wondering :tongue:

I know lol, but u get what i mean? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr T 999
That settles it I'm the official winner of part 27. I have made history I am the 1st ever user to win the game 3 times in a row! :woo:

I'm the triple king champion!!! :crown: mr t king1.jpeg

Now its time to celebrate :party: :party2: :party2: :danceboy: :jive: :jive: :jive: :ymca:

Coz we werent trying :colonhash:
Well done! Anyways lol :clap2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't find any clips of that slip ahhhh
Sorry :frown:
Original post by mediaya
Coz we werent trying :colonhash:
Well done! Anyways lol :clap2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't matter even if you guys tried I would have won :yep: If I wasn't there some sniper would have won :sadnod:

Thanks :hat2: Congrats to yourself aswell on achieving the 7th gem :clap2:
Hey, crappys! :tongue:
Original post by mr T 999
Don't matter even if you guys tried I would have won :yep: If I wasn't there some sniper would have won :sadnod:

Thanks :hat2: Congrats to yourself aswell on achieving the 7th gem :clap2:

No u wouldnt have, i didnt post early just coz i didnt want to get the 10000th one coz i wanted aj to get it :frown:

Oh really? Thanks i didnt even know lmao:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile