The Student Room Group

George Soros behind Muslim takeover of the West.

A leaked internal report from international hedge fund financial manipulator George Soros’s Open Society Foundations and its International Migration Initiative (IMI) describes how Soros bankrolled the opening of global routes for illegal migration.

The report is titled “Migration Governance and Enforcement Portfolio Review” and is dated May 12, 2016.

The use of economic and political refugees as “weapons of mass migration” was described in the editor’s recent book, “Soros: Quantum of Chaos.”

The term “weapon of mass migration” was, when it was first proposed, derided by Soros-linked media outlets as “racist.”

However, the Soros report proves that mass illegal migration was advocated by Soros, who profits handsomely from political and financial instability, including that which has arisen from mass illegal migration.

Read More:
http://www.infowars.com/soros-behind-muslim-takeover-of-west/
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/
if I asked someone to name the two most unreliable news sources in the world, you'd have won that challenge
Reply 2
Original post by alevelstresss
if I asked someone to name the two most unreliable news sources in the world, you'd have won that challenge

No worries, I laugh at people that think Main Stream Media tell the truth.
I just hope the Muslims appreciate all he's done for them.

If you don't trust them, I suggest you read the leaked emails yourself.

George Soros is probably closer to satan than even Clinton.
Original post by TercioOfParma
If you don't trust them, I suggest you read the leaked emails yourself.

George Soros is probably closer to satan than even Clinton.

new world order conspiracy? they're the ones putting fluoride in the water to make americans dumber right?
new world order conspiracy? they're the ones putting fluoride in the water to make americans dumber right?

You leave Alex alone, he dindu nuffin. He's just a humble water filter salesman.

In all seriousness though, go and read the email leaks.
Original post by TercioOfParma
You leave Alex alone, he dindu nuffin. He's just a humble water filter salesman.

In all seriousness though, go and read the email leaks.

if any email leaks said anything legitimate, the entire world media would ravage through them and not just a handful of loony, far-right news stations
if any email leaks said anything legitimate, the entire world media would ravage through them and not just a handful of loony, far-right news stations

They usually do, when they aren't owned by the person who has the info being leaked about them or go against the narrative they're trying to perpetuate. The panama papers were reported quite well, for instance.
I have nothing against Jews, or Hindus or Buddhists or Blacks, Gays, or anyone else. Up until around three years or so I honest to God, never had anything against Muslims either. That is changing. But Jews don't throw gay people off buildings, or chop people's head's off for not being able to quote from the Torah [I hope i've got that right], or flatten 80 people with a lorry simply for not being the same as them, I.E. Jewish. You're disliking the wrong people.
Reply 10
Lol Breitbart as a source?

That's not news, that's an opinion blog/forum.
Original post by markova21
I have nothing against Jews, or Hindus or Buddhists or Blacks, Gays, or anyone else. Up until around three years or so I honest to God, never had anything against Muslims either. That is changing. But Jews don't throw gay people off buildings, or chop people's head's off for not being able to quote from the Torah [I hope i've got that right], or flatten 80 people with a lorry simply for not being the same as them, I.E. Jewish. You're disliking the wrong people.

Neither do 1.6 billion Muslims, is it fair to hold negative predispositions because of the actions of a small group of hateful individuals - who evidently don't discriminate between Muslim and non-Muslim in their terror attacks, given that Muslims are the most killed group of people by all terrorist attacks?
Neither do 1.6 billion Muslims, is it fair to hold negative predispositions because of the actions of a small group of hateful individuals - who evidently don't discriminate between Muslim and non-Muslim in their terror attacks, given that Muslims are the most killed group of people by all terrorist attacks?

No, I suppose it's not fair. But I am only human. I can't help but react with emotions to events. My grandmother and most of the people she knew hated the Germans.
It took around 20 years after WW2 for those feelings to subside. When the IRA were blowing up N.Ireland [where I live] and England there was a lot of anti Irish sentiment around. People were angry. They felt hatred. Anyone with an Irish accent was a target. That has all gone away now. If this evil comes to an end so will the anti Muslim sentiment too. If after it all ends people still are Islamophobic or anti Muslim and there is no reason to,be then they will be simply ********s.
Reply 13
Original post by Truth88
No worries, I laugh at people that think Main Stream Media tell the truth.

Ah the paradox of assuming you are an open minded thinker, yet are willing to dismiss or blindly accept things based on your own personal bias's.
Jews are gonna Jew
The George Soros stuff is admittedly pretty fishy. It isn't just Brietbart and the Express reporting this. Google it and you'll find a number of more legitimate sources. I don't really believe in zionism, and I hope this isn't used as a way to bolster up anti-Zionist conspiracy theories, but I'm willing to believe that this guy is one nefarious individual.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending